Never made any friends outside of school ?

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

TheDuck
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Sep 2009, 9:00 pm

I have never made friends outside of school (the exception being once when i was like 6 years old) and I am wondering if it's a bad thing since I will be out of university in a couple years and with time will surely lose some of the friends I have now. (I wouldn't want to end up with no friends..) I have never really done much social activities outside of school though (sports teams ect..) but it seems like it would be really awkward since I would not be comfortable with any of the people there (at least in school you know everyone a little). I have never held a job for more than 2 weeks so I can't tell if I would be able to make friends at work. From what I can tell people seem to make friends at work, but most people I know work with people around their age and with similar interests. Anyways... anyone have this problem or maybe some solutions ?

john93
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

20 Sep 2009, 2:49 am

I see your problem, and I know it. I only have (good) acquaintances outside school, and I also have my questions about later, but I got no solution for you man :?

DeadFire87
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

20 Sep 2009, 11:51 am

I have no friends outside of school either, but if you run into the right people you can get a good friendship going along. Also if you get a dorm or room at the college its likely you might have a roommate or two. So likely you will have someone to be your friend.

I have never made any solid friendships with old classmates though, but I am trying now. I am also trying to beg other people on the internet to talk to me seems like noone listens though.