I AM AUTISM - a video reply. I AM SOCKS

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

HoxtonPaul
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

24 Sep 2009, 8:27 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJr6o6TgJhk

Everyone record an I AM... reply like this???
:D

Sarafina7
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

24 Sep 2009, 9:59 am

You're video is funny, from what I can make out.
Will you post a transcript here or somewhere else? I'm having trouble making out what is being said.
I watched the "I am Autism" video. Not surprisingly, it was by Autism Speaks. I had to stop after watching about a minute (50 seconds to be precise) of it. It's terrible! It makes out autism to be this unseen manipulative enemy that harms you and wants to harm you.

HoxtonPaul

24 Sep 2009, 10:23 am

I am socks.

I am item of footwear that will spend my entire existence covering a smelly, sweaty foot, what will think it’s funny making strange shapes upon the kitchen surface.

Then as if the indignity has not ended, I will be put in washing machines to be cleaned for the feet of my owners use. Cold dark metallic places where I will drown in chemicals, and be claustraphobic and suffer abuse - from my owners – who will laugh at the machines.

I will then be put on the washing line, where roving fetishists will fondle me in a sick and perverse manner, which will make me feel horrible, until, they are found out and have to run away.

Then, I will find myself being eaten, by madmen, who are desperately hungry.

Back on the line, I will suffer nothing but indignity and abuse, being hung up to dry by cruel owners who will then put me on their feet, in the house, and walk around with no trousers on, kicking things because they think they are good at Kung Fu.

And then, when there’s nobody about, the owner will walk into a dark and secluded place, and practice his Can Can.

I AM SOCKS.

zena4
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2009, 10:48 am

What have you done of the elastics to pull up the poor socks?

DON'T ANSWER! I don't want to know!

ViperaAspis
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2009, 2:40 pm

Not the Can Can!! !! NOOOOOOOO00000000oooooooooo.........