Verdict on mother killing herself and daughter.

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

lavender35
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Sep 2009, 2:31 pm

Has anybody read this?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/artic ... glect.html

Its an absolute disgrace, makes me ashamed to be british. Everybody is saying "Oh blame the council for not doing anything" etc, but what I say is this-blame the parents!! The boys mother has just trotted the usual excuse of "I know hes no angel but", well he's driven someone to suicide thats what. Its the victims that get the real sentence these days. When I was bullied I used to tell people but got fobbed with the usual patronizing "just ignore it" rubbish. And people wonder why stuff like this happens.

Woodpecker
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2009, 2:45 pm

Nasty little children, I say bring back Borstal and Approved Schools for kids like the ones in that gang which drove a woman to murder her child and kill herself.

Diagnosed under the DSM5 rules with autism spectrum disorder, under DSM4 psychologist said would have been AS (299.80) but I suspect that I am somewhere between 299.80 and 299.00 (Autism) under DSM4.

gina-ghettoprincess
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2009, 3:00 pm

Two things here that make me angry:

1. The actual events.
2. The way the Daily Mail (aka Daily Fail) is exploiting these people's misery for yet another pathetic anti-Labour smear. :roll:

y es como un semestre"

Ruchard
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Sep 2009, 4:56 pm

I don't trust the daily mail