Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Wjpsa9
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Oct 2009, 6:03 pm

What do you guys think of the current South African president, Jacob Zuma?

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2009, 1:02 pm

I'm not sure what to think of him. I'm not aware of any countries in Europe or elsewhere where a politician who is accused of corruption becomes president. In this country that doesn't seem to count for much. I can tell you something, I sure hope to God that Julius Malema doesn't become a future president.

TomAdams92
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

07 Oct 2009, 1:37 pm

hes better than south africas last president but he still seems like an idiot. Apparentley hes been done for rape and has 14 wives ,dosent sound like hes going to solve south africas rape problem.

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2009, 3:01 pm

TomAdams92 wrote:
hes better than south africas last president but he still seems like an idiot. Apparentley hes been done for rape and has 14 wives ,dosent sound like hes going to solve south africas rape problem.

To be fair, he was acquitted of that rape charge.

EC
Toucan
Toucan

07 Oct 2009, 3:02 pm

He is a gigantuous, corrupt idiot. Here's a hint: He slept with a prostitute, even though he has like 6 wives per Zulu tradition, and here's the kicker: Afterwards, he showered to avoid getting AIDS. Grade A moron, leader of a bigger pack of idiots.

You know, if Julius Malema is elected, at the very least the tragedy that is South Africa will become funny because he's a complete tard who will make an ass of himself at every single opportunity. Of course it'll only be funny up until the point where infrastructure and social cohesion break down, then it's Zimbabwe-time.

xenon13
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2009, 3:27 pm

Jono wrote:
I'm not sure what to think of him. I'm not aware of any countries in Europe or elsewhere where a politician who is accused of corruption becomes president. In this country that doesn't seem to count for much. I can tell you something, I sure hope to God that Julius Malema doesn't become a future president.

Sylvio Berlusconi.

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2009, 3:48 pm

xenon13 wrote:
Sylvio Berlusconi.

Just looked him up, Wikipedia spells his name as Silvio. I didn't know that about the Italian Prime Minister. Anyway, the point is that I'm not sure that Jacob Zuma should of become president with his allegations of corruption with Shabir Shaik.

EC
Toucan
Toucan

07 Oct 2009, 4:06 pm

Jono wrote:
xenon13 wrote:
Sylvio Berlusconi.

Just looked him up, Wikipedia spells his name as Silvio. I didn't know that about the Italian Prime Minister. Anyway, the point is that I'm not sure that Jacob Zuma should of become president with his allegations of corruption with Shabir Shaik.

He shouldn't, but he did because...