Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Khandri
Butterfly
Butterfly

06 Oct 2009, 8:09 pm

Been lurking for a little while to get a feel for things, and finally decided to join this evening.

So...hi there. I'm Khandri (not my real name, of course), 29 years old, and born and raised here in southeast Wisconsin. I was officially diagnosed with AS not quite ten years ago at the age of 19 after spending my entire school life bullied and belittled, and that diagnosis has been backed up/confirmed by at least two or three other doctors I've seen. These days, I'm still not very good at dealing with people, but I do a lot better in online situations like this and with people I share at least something in common with, so I think I'll do fine here.

My interests largely lie in the creative and escapist--anime, science fiction/fantasy, Power Rangers/sentai/tokusatsu, a bit of gaming (especially World of Warcraft), writing, drawing, and needlework like cross-stitch and knitting. I also have five cats who I love to pieces, and have been with my absolute saint of a boyfriend for seven years next month.

Pleased to meet all of you. I hope to get to know many of you and maybe make some new friends along the way.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2009, 8:23 pm

Welcome to WP!

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

JetLag
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2009, 9:36 pm

Welcome to the WP neighborhood, Khandri.

DaWalker
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2009, 1:18 am

Hello Khandri,

Welcome To

(DaWalker is not my real name either) :)