First ever post and a free association all in one

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

doctorgonzo
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Nov 2004, 11:26 pm

...don't you feel lucky?

Man am I nervous...

My name's Chris. I'm 19 and I live in Atlanta.

This is post numero uno. This came after a session of deep breathing meditation.

-I am the cube root of everything squared-nothing the I in id, it’s not fair so beware.
-More than your consciousness calling through the blue ethereal dew at night in the mist with a twist feeling every glu-on top of life there are many layers, a circular argument as it were in this the eleventh dimensional sewer of free association. .
-I am the empty Borgian library where the One is fractallllly-factually subsumed into six sided decadohedramathonagrams (didn’t make it up, only uncovered its pattern while traveling freely in my poetic library of all possible forms)
-That feeling on the back of your neck from a stare a hug out of nowhere tickling your subconscious all conscious mind the GREAT CONNECTION MACHIME building plastic Lego connections to nowhere plus everywhere to the fifth-tenthterahertz squared.
-Being at one with a fractal one, three plus a fourth incorporating up, down, top, bottom, strange, and charmed flavors of the other seven. 1, 3, 7 and 11 are all primes WELL WELL WELL look at that…
-A prime universe, the ONE, divisible only by one and itself, fractal fractions of a fictitious imaginary cartoon your eyes playing a beautiful trick on you. In discreet mathematics the 1(one(one times one squared to the eleventh carat infinity power) is UNDERSTOOD. One plus one times one to the limit approaching infinity is two, fractally its
endless from there go with it calculatorheaded boy not me man never even learned algebra. But times tables of anything are fractals and therefore equal love.
-Mathematics understands the collective consciousness the 6 billion plus factorial (not quite but approaches infinity) unlimited multidimensional mirrors of ourselves.
The beauty of truth and the truth of art science philosophicalisms religion life love universe.
-Being the imagination of oneself means the only rules are self-governing ones imposed on a self by a brain on a shelf approaching infinity meaning there is no scale only a discreet size relative to my consciouslessness.
-The new hipster Neo-human is Adam plus Eve to the eleventh, the 48th (46 chromosomes plus two new but not really_there all along)
-No rules limits laws lies politicalisms spin-doctors!! ! self destructive acts create! BE YOUR ANARCHISTIC GLEE!! Aum-ega! Freedom of thought, freeform of formless form logical fallacy of a fundamentally circular argument, even in an open system of fundamentally one thing.
-Be your self-fulfilling argument!
-Fill your art-life with yourselves, love the beauty of everything and nothing to the eleventh times the fundamental one you so easily leave out of the party. This is bootstrapped everything! Sit on a circle of knees and create beauty! Take paint draw dream learn imagine a picture with you everywhere-
-We are all one thing! My rhythm can play off of yours! It can be the most positive white light of impending death (DON’T FEAR it is beauty in its manyforms) along with its correspondingly empty blackness.
-Playing your mind-scanned quantum waves to learn the depth bandwidth of the flow of the Tao. No internet needed if we really are all this same self sustaining self-replicating thing called our happiness. Our life. Not complication! Only ONE!! !
-Everything. Nothing. God, religion, your meaning to your life. No longer temporary green, similar to the shortness of springtime and Plancktime signatures) transience, but the ever-dancing beauty of Shiva’s six plus infinity times one arms
-a note to the supposedly insane-your imperialistic controlling doctors shove quiet dis-quieting pills through your blood-brain barrier destroying the wonder in your eyes the beauty of your DMT acid love. Never do anything you don’t choose to (go ahead, don’t be afraid to die), thinking for oneself and questioning all “authority” is the man of evil talking from inside you. This is ok, accept it and move on quietly with your big stick walking talking to yourself. Schizo means you have vision. Paranoia is your intuition talking, being honest about you to yourself. Emo means you never lack feeling. Bipolar is a state of mind, so is death egodeath life and love. NO Gravity, weak, electromagnetic, strong and gravity the puny thing holds you down (yeah right) borrow some energy from the quantum lovebank spermbank eleventh plus dimensional sponge love something goodnight.

Thursday, 9/23/2004, 3:02 some mathematical significance there patterns everywhere

8O

Yours

Gonzo

duncvis
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2004, 3:11 am

whatever you're on, can I have some please? :wink:

that was fun to read but very trippy. I assume nobody wants to read MY streamofconsciousness..... :roll: :P

welcome Chris

Dunc

www.last.fm/user/nursethescreams <<my last.fm thingy

FOR THE HORDE!

vetivert
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2004, 5:09 am

cool, chris.

and dunc - yes please, about your stream of concsiousness, i mean. (i could do with a laugh...)
:wink:

V

doctorgonzo
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Nov 2004, 10:26 pm

That was stone cold sober, man.

I think that way pretty much all of the time...

Meditation is a way for me to let down my logical fences and walls.

If I were a mathematician I'd be dangerous. As for now, I'm just a dreamer and a poor college student.

I'd love to read your stream of consciousness

G

duncvis
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2004, 6:40 am

well you asked for it... :roll:

the disney channel is in the pay of satans little helpers..... I'm sure there is a hidden message in its programming.... far too much singing and cheerful optimism for a morning.....

at least the characters seem to stim.....

why do they need to put MSG in hula hoops? they are ready salted for crying out loud.... which reminds me I am running out of cig papers... that makes no sense I know..... crying at running out of cigs...... wish the dog would stop farting, its getting foggy in here. The fog on the moors is good though, it looks like a Victorian landscape today. Very wuthering......

theme for the day? perpetual motion. I feel like a pendulum. If I shut my eyes I can be the pendulum. Or maybe I'm just dizzy from lack of sleep. I see animated skaters on half pipes going back and forth on my eyelids, which may be cos I was playing Tony Hawk's Underground 2 til 3am.......

Music. Guitars that chime, feedback that drones, basslines that become you. Give me music this morning. My Bloody Valentine perhaps. The perpetual motion simulator is back......

This is fun if not very readable. Brain veering back towards current fixation, the Ukraine election. Crowds of demonstrators in orange (the 'we like Tango' united front perhaps?) baying for freedom. Blatant lies from all sides. Voting 'irregularities'. Police hesitant, the 'victor' belligerent, general strike called, journalists refusing to broadcast lies (unlike Fox). Seeing scary parallels and contrasts with other so-called democracies................
World swimming back into focus. This can't be a good thing. Need more coffee.

sleep. I love sleep, warm daydreams and vagueness. my brain feels busy but I cant touch whats there, just watch the show. I never remember.....

think I should close the box now

dunc :P

www.last.fm/user/nursethescreams <<my last.fm thingy

FOR THE HORDE!

vetivert
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2004, 11:34 am

damn - didn't make me laugh, dunc. far too literate and erudite. orange ukranians? are they all buddhists, mayhap? and i thought of a link with a certain recent election as well, especially as dear COE-lin powel (we all know he's really colin) has said how terrible this unreliable elction stuff is...

pot? kettle? hmmm.

V

iamlucille
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2004, 12:01 pm

wow, you have some insane self-understanding to write all of that. it was fun to read but i did get a teeny bit lost... :lol: it's good that you understand yourself to write about it in that sense! i wish i could do that...

meawhile, welcome here, chris :D