IT IS FAAAAAAAAAAR TO F**KING HOT TODAY

Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

Assassin
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2006, 5:56 am

Dosent reelly class as random "fun" but this dosent fit into any of the other forms.

I just spent 2 hours in an airless computing classroom with about 30 computers running at full pelt generating heat, with the insanely hot sun shining throogh the window at ONLY ME (cos everyone else had blinds, but the blinds were I am are broken), and came THIS CLOSE () to fainting.

<a href=http://s13.invisionfree.com/the_project>Project Legacy, building the future</a>

Serissa
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2006, 8:48 am

Really? It's FAAAAAAAAAARRR to f***ing COLD here!! !!

Trade?

wandrew
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

10 Feb 2006, 12:00 pm

It appears to be neither too hot or too cold where I am. It's just right. :wink:

Perhaps on such days in that specific seat location it may be best not to do computering?

Hope you're somewhere quiet with a cool beverage.

Assassin
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2006, 1:01 pm

Serissa wrote:
Really? It's FAAAAAAAAAARRR to f***ing COLD here!! !!

Trade?

lol its fine now, it was just sitting there with the sun

Quote:
It appears to be neither too hot or too cold where I am. It's just right.

Perhaps on such days in that specific seat location it may be best not to do computering?

0.o ya think?

O_O surely not!! !! !! !! !! :o

<a href=http://s13.invisionfree.com/the_project>Project Legacy, building the future</a>

hecate
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2006, 1:15 pm

Assassin wrote:
I just spent 2 hours in an airless computing classroom with about 30 computers running at full pelt generating heat, with the insanely hot sun shining throogh the window at ONLY ME (cos everyone else had blinds, but the blinds were I am are broken), and came THIS CLOSE () to fainting.

removing some clothing may have made you feel a little more comfortable. :wink:

Assassin
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2006, 2:09 pm

if it wasnt an all-lads class, then mabey

unfortunately, it is lol

0.o

nirrti_rachelle
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2006, 4:47 pm

It's been such a mild winter I can count on one hand how many times I wore a heavy coat. However, after a rainy morning, we started getting huge snowflakes then accumilation. To understand the significance of snow in this city, we get a good 1-2in snowfall maybe once every three years. All the businesses and schools are shutting down (for one inch of snow :roll: ) and people are acting like we're having a full scale blizzard.

renaeden
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2006, 10:22 pm

It got to 36C yesterday and will easily reach that today, where I am.
Our cats have the idea - laying on the tiled floor with the fan blowing on them. Think I may go and join them.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2006, 10:47 pm

It's far to Bloody cold, where I am. It's going to dip down to -12C in BC's Lower Mainland, tonight.

Assassin
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2006, 2:02 pm

renaeden wrote:
It got to 36C yesterday and will easily reach that today, where I am.
Our cats have the idea - laying on the tiled floor with the fan blowing on them. Think I may go and join them.

lol

Quote:
It's far to Bloody cold, where I am. It's going to dip down to -12C in BC's Lower Mainland, tonight.

Its quite chilly here to now, but not THAT cold >.<

Laura
Toucan
Toucan

15 Feb 2006, 4:51 pm

Damn global warming why cant we have a remote for every thing that humans do. :D

Assassin
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2006, 5:02 pm

Because that would be an incredibly miserable existence, and probably the worst possible.

However, we COULD have climate control...

AspiRob
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Mar 2006, 6:52 pm

Assassin wrote:
Dosent reelly class as random "fun" but this dosent fit into any of the other forms.

Visit Australia. Very soon it will be far too f**king cold here!! !!

Rob