Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

siLent_insanity
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Oct 2009, 3:38 pm

i really wish you did not lead me on like that........... you should have not kissed me, held my hand hugged me in private and in public if in the end you were going to say you dont want anything serious. I never once rushed you for anything i followed your pace completely.. You should have not shown me and everyone else how into me you were.. if in the end you were going to say you dont want anything serious. Yes, i understand that it was only 3 dates.. but even you cant deny the chemistry and connection which we both did not deny because we told each other not only in words but in actions. And now yiur roomate is dating my friend.. AWKWARD.. you sucked that night, and i really hate you for that(refer to previous post for what happened that night) but if i really did say f**k off then please do because you made it so much worse by giving me the illusion that this was going somewhere and after waiting and having nothing for 1 year + i was actually happy but it was BS.. even if i see you i will not waste my saliva talking to you..

TheOddGoat
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2009, 7:53 pm

Not sure if troll...?