Page 7 of 7 [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2010, 5:50 pm

Meadow wrote:

WTF are you talking about? If you think you can make personal attacks and call me sick names just because you're a moderator, think again!

Okay, so maybe paranoid was the wrong word to say, although something similar is needed given your behaviour, but you are still needlessly antagonistic. I will stand by that, and if you don't like it, then tough. I asked you to please stop attacking, and yet, here you are, attacking me. Nemo me impune lacessit. Look it up, Meadow.

On sabbatical...

Meadow
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2010, 5:51 pm

Quatermass wrote:
Meadow wrote:

WTF are you talking about? If you think you can make personal attacks and call me sick names just because you're a moderator, think again!

Okay, so maybe paranoid was the wrong word to say, although something similar is needed given your behaviour, but you are still needlessly antagonistic. I will stand by that, and if you don't like it, then tough. I asked you to please stop attacking, and yet, here you are, attacking me. Nemo me impune lacessit. Look it up, Meadow.

I didn't attack anyone and I'm not those things you are calling me. You're an ass with a vendetta, look it up!

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2010, 7:23 pm

I doubt whether autism is do to brain trauma.

ruveyn

Meadow
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2010, 7:28 pm

ruveyn wrote:
I doubt whether autism is do to brain trauma.

ruveyn

That would be "due", not do.