Need help interpreting something with a female...

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Yagaloth
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Nov 2009, 9:10 am

Agreed that it's hard to judge from second- or third-hand accounts, but in absence of any other details the blushing and smiling you described ("a few times she's gotten all pink and smiled at me and waved saying hi") seems pretty much like a dead give-away: that's not something I would be able to just fake for the sake of messing around with someone. If she's blushing, I would be willing to bet that she likes you.

I used to blush furiously when any pretty girl would speak to me nicely. But I don't really do that so much anymore for some reason, and I guess it's because I stay much calmer talking to girls I feel attracted to than I used to. I've considered trying to blush as a way of flirting, but I can't figure out how to make that happen now when I feel more secure, confident, and calm around pretty girls than I ever have before. In the past, I hated blushing, but now I think it could be fun for my unspoken attraction to be given away so easily :)

Mark95
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Nov 2009, 7:46 pm

I talked to some girls I'm friends with about this... she acts silly around everyone and if I was specially liked they would know...
oh well, i'm not very hurt :lol: