Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

andrew
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Feb 2006, 9:20 pm

And now begins a rant: a few weeks ago a girl in one of my classes told me to shut up while I was talking to other people before class but than she began talking. I, being the dry, lazy, antisocial, guy that I am, began to recite the national anthem of Canada and quote President Lincoln (Big no-no in North Carolina) loudly. About five minutes after class started I was still pissed off, so I said quite loudly "Anyone who is such a hateful person to dislike my voice, should be shot in the face!" So she than told the teacher. The teacher took me aside and told me not to say violent things to people. I defended myself in saying it was nither a threat, nor was it directed to people so I was in direct compliance with all rules. Now last monday after several weeks of my loud mouth and social interactions based on me and my obsessions/opinions some people complained to her about me. The teacher proceeds to tell me I am disruptive and "Annoying" and "Nobody likes you to talk" and the like. Without looking up from my work I used my circular logic (logic that both makes her contradict herself and be wrong on both ends) to make her admit to both singling me out and that I was right. Yesterday this same class other students were throwing crap at me so than I yelled across the room (she was not there so its student v. student) "If anybody throws any more stuff at me I will cut their balls off with hedge clippers" out of anger. A girl who was UNINVOLVED!! !told the teacher about it. Today my mom gets an E-mail from the teacher and told me that I have to tone my behavior down...Why Should I be punished for my actions when people get away with the same. Has nobody ever pissed a person off? why when I am annoying is it worse than that? Has nobody ever gotten mad and threatined death and/or removal of reproductive organs? why is that any different than someone telling me "I want to kick your a-- andrew"? and most of all why is it that I can go through life and restrict myself of things I enjoy (talking about obsessions, muttering, singing under my breath, stiming etc.) because theypiss people off when their intrests (sports, other people, crude humor, alcohol etc.) piss me off and nobody stops them. When your inrest that I don't like is gone, talk to memy talking about politics and my sarcasm is going to stay if I still cant watch tv because 2 teams I havent heard of are in overtime or some udmb awards show is on.-here ends the ranting :wink:

Laz
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2006, 9:27 pm

First off, hedge row cutters? Buddy settle for the meat cleaver every time. Secondly you should of descilated the confrontation. YOu have provoked peoples ego's including the teachers. The teacher is now pissed at you because you effectively OWNED her (internet lingo my apologies) with the aspie logic skills so now shes doing the childish huff and puff and leaving you to the metaphorically speaking lions of the class to tear you up and make you shutup and comply or react like you did with this hedge cutter rant.

You need to understand the silly classroom politics going on here its kinda pathetic for a teacher to resort to these kind of tactics but when your government hasn't poured money into your education service for a couple of decades it begins to show in the quality of teaching i guess

jman
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2006, 9:38 pm

I say next time those kids mess with you, don't make threats, don't go on a monologue, don't even say a word...

Just beat the living the s**t out of them..

It might get you into alot of trouble but it will get you respect by the other students.

They will think twice before messing with you again; they will think "maybe we shouldn't pick on andrew we might our asses kicked"

trust me I know from experience.

many people on this board might not agree with me, but because of your aspie traits you need to defend your honor and your dignity.

When they start their s**t don't say word, just start whaling on em. :twisted:

PS: if you need any tactics for an attack and/or self defense PM. Keep in mind man, you might get suspended for this, but trust me it's worth it. You don't wanna be a victim anymore do you?

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2006, 9:55 pm

I think what you said was out of line.

Singing the song would have been good enough to piss the girl off, it was all that was needed.

But I don't think teachers should be such tossers. I think you should make a complaint against the teacher.

Laz
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2006, 10:04 pm

Quote:
I say next time those kids mess with you, don't make threats, don't go on a monologue, don't even say a word...
Just beat the living the sh** out of them..

8O I like this guy he's kinda crazy in a demented sort of way

Quote:
I think what you said was out of line

Thankyou, The Pleasure was all mine

Clearly not one for witty retorts

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2006, 10:07 pm

Laz wrote:

Quote:

Err, I wasn't talking about you? I was talking to the thread starter, hell, I didn't even Read your post.

Laz
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2006, 10:09 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
Laz wrote:

Quote:

Err, I wasn't talking about you? I was talking to the thread starter, hell, I didn't even Read your post.

I know :mrgreen:

This is the power of Omega 3 oil in memory

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2006, 10:11 pm

What he said wasn't "witty". It was lame, and although I don't find it offensive, I can see how people would.

Laz
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2006, 10:14 pm

Im relating to what i have said to you in the past to put you out of your misery don't worry about it

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2006, 10:21 pm

Laz wrote:
Im relating to what i have said to you in the past to put you out of your misery don't worry about it

I don't remember ever reading any of your posts. *shrug*

Laz
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2006, 10:23 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
Laz wrote:

You need some omega 3 fatty oil in your diet ASAP. Eat some fish tomorrow

jman
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2006, 7:53 am

Laz wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
Laz wrote:

You need some omega 3 fatty oil in your diet ASAP. Eat some fish tomorrow

He he Sexy Hale_bopp

mikibacsi1124
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2006, 2:46 pm

All of you need to take a chill pill.

redvelvet
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Feb 2006, 3:05 pm

or a large baileys, hell why not take the chill pill and the baileys.

andrew I don't know what to say but learning classroom politics would definately help. :wink:
Also singing the national anthem would just have made you look like a ret*d now they definately know your weird. Which is fine, try and make it a positive weird not a negative one. this way the girls will notice just how cool you can really be.

Last edited by redvelvet on 16 Feb 2006, 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mikibacsi1124
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2006, 3:08 pm

redvelvet wrote:
or a large baileys, hell why not take the chill pill and the baileys.

Yeah, good call. :D

odeon
Toucan
Toucan

16 Feb 2006, 4:28 pm

jman wrote:
Just beat the living the sh** out of them..

I talked about this whole bullying thing with the Doctor who diagnosed me. She said that practically every Aspie patient of hers was bullied at school at some point, and the only method she knew helped--consistently--was when the Aspie fought back. Beat the living sh** out of them, as you say.

I did exactly that after years and years of bullying and felt really good about it afterwards. It happened in the middle of class and I was thrown out, but it was so worth it. And it helped.