Page 8 of 8 [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Do you think that George Bush is doing a good job as President of the United States?
Yes, I think he's doing a wonderful job! 6%  6%  [ 8 ]
Yes, I think he's doing a wonderful job! 6%  6%  [ 8 ]
No, I think he's doing a horrible job! 44%  44%  [ 59 ]
No, I think he's doing a horrible job! 44%  44%  [ 59 ]
Total votes : 134

Epimonandas
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2005, 10:23 am

You guys seem to be taking this way too seriously. It no longer matters whether you like him or not, because he is there. And when other nations' media and public continue bashing America, it will only alienate more Americans from them and perhaps make another Bush ever more likely. Perhaps you should stop adding fuel to the fire, so to speak, and take it easy. The only thing to do now, no matter your side, is to hope that it works out in the end. At least there were elections and millions braved life threatening situations to vote anyway. If there had not been a 9/11, the U.S. might not ever have gone in this direction in the first place. Judging by the past, the U.S. would prefer to be isolationist if it could, but that only led to another 60 million or so deaths the last time the U.S. tried to stay out of world politics.

coffeenogrumpy
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

01 Mar 2005, 11:08 am

alex wrote:
Note: Please refrain from insulting members of the forum, regardless of the validity of your assertions.

mu ha ha ha ha
(that was just funny)

car_crash
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

02 Mar 2005, 3:25 am

Epimonandas wrote:
You guys seem to be taking this way too seriously. It no longer matters whether you like him or not, because he is there. And when other nations' media and public continue bashing America, it will only alienate more Americans from them and perhaps make another Bush ever more likely. Perhaps you should stop adding fuel to the fire, so to speak, and take it easy. The only thing to do now, no matter your side, is to hope that it works out in the end. At least there were elections and millions braved life threatening situations to vote anyway. If there had not been a 9/11, the U.S. might not ever have gone in this direction in the first place. Judging by the past, the U.S. would prefer to be isolationist if it could, but that only led to another 60 million or so deaths the last time the U.S. tried to stay out of world politics.

america to me is nothing but a mass of land. its primarily washingtons foreign policy i despise, not americans. despising all americans regardless of their actions or beliefs is nothing more than racism

axelkat
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2005, 10:01 am

This man, dubya, does not speak for all of us.
A