Page 1 of 2 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

jc6chan
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2009, 4:33 pm

Have any guys been slapped by girls before? I may have been slapped a few times before but the most vivid memory was in grade 8.

Here's the context:

There was a door in the school building that was always locked from the outside for some reason, even during school hours in the middle of the day. The only way someone could get in from the outside was if someone else opened the door from the inside. Sometimes it would be just some random person that was on their way leaving the building and sometimes you would need to walk around the exterior to another door or arrange with someone to open it for you.

Here was the incident:

I was about to leave the building when a girl (might have been 2 girls I don't remember) i knew was on the outside waiting. I decided to stop and started laughing only for a few seconds then opened the door. She slapped me hard on the head but I guess I kinda deserved it:P

Audiophile
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Nov 2009, 6:34 pm

Yes I have many times, but it's usually a punch in the shoulder. My brother always used to do that so I'm sort of numb there now. :D

I don't remember each instance sadly.

LivingOutsideTheBox
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Nov 2009, 6:42 pm

Not ever. Yet. Even when I intentionally psyched up a girl to annoy her because she was a bigot.

Even then.

..Must be culture.

Zeek
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2009, 7:18 pm

I've been punched, scratched, clawed etc but never slapped. Or maybe I have on the arm as a joke, I don't remember

sgrannel
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2009, 8:38 pm

When I was about 10 or 12 years old I was clawed by a girl about 4-5 years older than me. Now she's really fat and divorced. Serves her right, I guess.

But a dog knows his boy can go wrong

Aoi
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2009, 9:37 pm

Yes to slapped, punched, and had objects thrown at me. I'm not certain if this is related to my AS per se; it's possible these women were mentally unstable.

suffix
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

22 Nov 2009, 10:18 pm

When I was in school I was carrying all my books and a bigger girl at least 2 years older kind of pushed me then I lost my balance and my books fell.
I don't think any girls hit me or slapped me in school but I knew some picked on me back then, and I still remember those incidents. Because of the way some girls looked at me back then, I was picked on by some of them.

thedaywalker
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2009, 4:54 am

i have a friend that is a girl that sometimes asks if she can hit me and bacause shes realy weak sometimes i say yes. ow and by another friend that is a girl who bites people and hits them on the plexus

protest_the_hero
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2009, 2:43 pm

One of my friends has a few times for dirty jokes and I deserved it everytime. :lol:

jc6chan
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2009, 5:34 pm

There is this girl I know who rarely slaps guys and I have only seen her slap a guy once after the guy made a joke implying she was a lesbian and then she apologized to the guy right after she slapped him.

XlugonPyro
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Nov 2009, 2:54 am

Normally I react to their movement too fast for them to make physical contact with me. Once you show them willingness to use your superior strength against them, they'll back down right away unless they're idiots.

protest_the_hero
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2009, 7:47 pm

XlugonPyro wrote:
Normally I react to their movement too fast for them to make physical contact with me. Once you show them willingness to use your superior strength against them, they'll back down right away unless they're idiots.
3 hit rule. If she hits you 3 times in a row, you can hit her back. :lol:

jc6chan
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2009, 10:54 am

protest_the_hero wrote:
XlugonPyro wrote:
3 hit rule. If she hits you 3 times in a row, you can hit her back. :lol:

ya males have the right to defend themselves too.

SoulcakeDuck
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2009, 5:27 pm

Ones that I remember I was about 13 and i was out a little late with some friends and we were hanging out at a school playground when 3 girls about 2 years older than us showed up. One of them had to show that she was tough so she started being very aggressive towards me and asked a couple of wired questions that i did my best to answer, then she just got rude and approached me very close up to my face so I took a step back, then she started yelling asking If I'm afraid, when I said no she slapped me right in the face and I remember it hurt like hell cuz I bruise very easily and my skin is sensitive so it burned for a good 30 min after. From the time it all started till it was done I was in a total state of "what the f**k is happening?".
Then I started to get tears in my eyes and walked home trying to figure out why she did that... maybe her daddy used to hit her what the f**k do I know. :|
I grew up in a very immigrant populated area so there were always some screwed up kids with pent up anger roaming the streets looking for a punching bag.
I don't like when people touch my head or my face so I have never allowed it to happen since then, except a couple of fist fights in my "older" days.

I've slapped a girl in the face during sex though, that was fun.

Amber-Miasma
Toucan
Toucan

24 May 2010, 5:52 pm

Yeah, but it was a mate so no hard feelings ^^

AppleCat
Toucan
Toucan

25 May 2010, 10:55 am

I slapped a boy at school once, when I was about 13. He kept poking me hard in the ribs and back and pinching me, and I tolerated it for a while before I slapped him. He told me afterwards that I hit quite hard for a girl, and I apologized.

I also knew a girl who used to be tormented relentlessly because the other kids knew they would get a reaction out of her, and they found it funny when she went off on one. I was there when she slapped this fat boy across the face in the canteen, he had been going right up in her face and singing to her in a silly voice. This same girl was also rumoured to have slapped a male teacher across the face. I never did find out if that was true or not.