Page 2 of 2 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Pageognat
Raven
Raven

04 Jun 2010, 8:26 pm

Nope, never. My friend Seren smacks me a lot, though. Like when I called her sticker gay. She hits hard.

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2010, 10:12 am

If any of you would like your first experience of being slapped I'm here if you need me :P.

jc6chan
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2010, 10:45 pm

blue_bean wrote:
If any of you would like your first experience of being slapped I'm here if you need me :P.

So how can I piss you off ma'am?

gearguy
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

24 Jun 2010, 10:48 am

i,ve (very surprisingly) never been slapped, even when i was mucking about with a friend, and went a bit far and did something a bit dodgy to her, i would have completely understood if she had slapped me though :lol:

danieltaiwan
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Jun 2010, 7:39 pm

Yes alot. Asian girls tend to be dragon ladies :?

TheKing
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2010, 10:48 am

never slapped but in my freshman year in high school my friend Janai punched me and made me bleed cuz i read her diary we made out a couple days later though we never dated cuz she had a boyfriend already but she was only girl i ever kissed a lot strangely after the diary incident occured is when i got my first kiss ever and she said i was better than her boyfriend i hope thats a compliment

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2010, 11:44 am

Oh yes... and that sure hurts and I also got kicked where it sure really hurts and all because I was following that girl and she got creeped out and POW! Right where it really hurts.

But I was younger back then.

Craig28
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2010, 12:54 pm

It would never happen, I wouldn't allow it.

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2010, 2:54 pm

sgrannel wrote:
When I was about 10 or 12 years old I was clawed by a girl about 4-5 years older than me. Now she's really fat and divorced. Serves her right, I guess.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2010, 2:55 pm

superboyian wrote:
Oh yes... and that sure hurts and I also got kicked where it sure really hurts and all because I was following that girl and she got creeped out and POW! Right where it really hurts.

But I was younger back then.

That's assault! Why didn't you press charges?

GammaGeek
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2010, 9:21 am

Well technically I am a girl, but I couldn't tell you how many times I've been slapped across the face by one of my female peers. And for some reason I'm always the one who gets introuble.

I remember the first time though. In fifth grade, I was walking down the hallway to the library, minding my own business. All of a sudden, a fourth grader twice the size of me and a least half a foot taller walks up to me. She asked me some questions, I answered, she said thank you, and then just freaking slapped me for no reason at all. Then she slapped me again, punched me in the stomach, pulled one of my braids, kicked my leg and pushed me. So she's wailing on me, and I finally start to try and defend myself by blocking one of her punches. She started screaming like I just stabbed her and ran crying to the teacher.

She got a popsicle, hugs from a sympathetic class and didn't have to do her homework for two days. I got detention for 2 weeks and my teacher hated me even more. She made me write "I will not beat up another student" at least 200 times.

I slapped my best friend once. I kinda feel bad about it now. He kept annoying me for some reason. He did all the stuff he KNOWS I find annoying in 5 minutes; basically chewing loudly, being touchy feely and other crap. Then when he picked up my DS, turned it off (therefore deleteing a lot of unsaved material) and pocketed it, I finally just slapped him across the face.

Dalton_Man321
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Dec 2010, 12:58 am

Never been slapped by anyone (besides my Mom), but I will say it's horsecrap when men do the same exact thing and get arrested for assault. The laws are ass-backward when it comes to gender neutrality.

Ahaseurus2000
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2010, 11:05 pm

There's worse than being slapped. Imagine someone trying to claw your eyes out. :x

A girl at school tried that once to me.

Ben92
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Dec 2010, 11:12 pm

I've been slapped to many times to count when I was younger. I used to be pretty rude, I haven't been slapped in about 5 years though so I'm gonna call that progress. 8)

Pyroguy44
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

24 Dec 2010, 3:58 am

I've been slapped by a complete stranger who was flirting with me. She got pissed at me because I failed to admit that my Ex (Best friend at the time) was my girlfriend, even though she wasn't...

Despite all my Rage I'm still just a rat in a Cage"
-"Bullet with Butterfly wings&am