Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

blackcat
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2009, 8:46 pm

Does anyone else have a tendency to replay scenes in movies over and over again? I have always done that if I find a particular scene cool or amusing, but now I usually do that when there is strong emotion in the scene (Like someone crying or screaming). I was wondering if anyone else is intrigued by the emotion. Like...I dunno, I want to keep replaying it to try to understand it. Why the person reacted that way, why they're sad or angry, other character's response to it.

27 Nov 2009, 8:56 pm

I've done it before. I also like pausing scenes and looking in the background seeing what I can notice. Same as looking at their faciel expressions and noticing them. It took me till my 20's to notice Joon had an angry look on her face as she was pointing to the radio when Sam was playing the music too loud. I just happened to pause it and I saw the expression. I figured it meant she was angry because she yelled.

Danielismyname
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2009, 9:34 pm

I pretty much just watch scenes I like from the movies I like over and over again.

I do it 'cause I like it.

kingtut3
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Nov 2009, 11:11 pm

I keep replaying the Battle of Coruscant from Star Wars Episode III.

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2009, 7:17 am

I used to do it alot and I still do weirdly enough.

I do it with a couple of YouTube vids, some of my favourite parts of my music :oops: (which I'm quite ashamed of) and at spongebob the movie :lol: that I even put some of the movie parts on loop.

I would of been the worst at doing it. :lol:

outlier
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2009, 1:24 pm

I keep doing it with my favourite TV series, sometimes playing an entire scene by rapidly switching between play and pause, studying both the body language and scenery. I never do this with films or shows with which I'm not obsessed.