Page 23 of 25 [ 388 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2012, 6:28 pm

blue_bean wrote:
I hope all my QLD acquaintances are fairing well in the lovely weather I just saw televised on the ABC news.

How does the slogan go? QLD: Beautiful one day, Holy Hell the next? 8O

Not quite if you a Southport second aka red neck it was Qld beautiful one day Japanese the next up to the ealry 90's and how did it pan out ? 2 decades ++ of stagnation. Now we have Keating (Paul) no offense big fan , gabbling exccesively that we should focus all our energies on the Sth East Asian region and yes history will repeat itself sooner than latter you can bet on it , why no mention of the EU Paul? I expect big things for the region, :D for gawds sake a wealthy region that still manufactures $%^& who would have thought?

Really the EU "crisis" has been over stated by the robber barons on Wall Street have you checked out US debt levels these days :roll:

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2012, 7:09 pm

It's lucky I enjoy being ignored around here any one else feel this way ?

Kjas
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2012, 10:06 pm

Who the heck is Mr. Remarkable ??? :?

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2012, 10:32 pm

aussiebloke wrote:
^^^

Far enough ,perhaps not, I know how hard it is to get a run on the board around here nigh on impossible in fact , :D some one with autism to bother with some one must be pretty remarkable I imagine ?

Speaking off how is Mr. Remarkable doing WAI?

He's fine, and I'm sure he appreciates your concern for his wellbeing.

If you're going to get all jealous and sulky and accuse me of ignoring you, I won't talk to you.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2012, 3:51 am

aussiebloke wrote:

I sure hope I get to another QLD meet so I can indulge in the pleasure of ignoring you in person.

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2012, 7:30 pm

blue_bean wrote:
aussiebloke wrote:

I sure hope I get to another QLD meet so I can indulge in the pleasure of ignoring you in person.

Thats funny perhaps you can tell me to %^&* off to my face. not that it matters now.

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2012, 7:37 pm

Who_Am_I wrote:
aussiebloke wrote:
^^^

Far enough ,perhaps not, I know how hard it is to get a run on the board around here nigh on impossible in fact , :D some one with autism to bother with some one must be pretty remarkable I imagine ?

Speaking off how is Mr. Remarkable doing WAI?

He's fine, and I'm sure he appreciates your concern for his wellbeing.

If you're going to get all jealous and sulky and accuse me of ignoring you, I won't talk to you.

Well I'd like to meet him just to see what the fuss is about :wink: I thought I may have confused you with Mr Remarkable, it's Mr Wonderful .

I hope he gets of DSP (his on it I think :? ) ditto to SUNSHOWER, despite what many people may think it's no holiday on the beach (that's what It was according to my family in Switzerland.

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2012, 4:59 am

aussiebloke wrote:
blue_bean wrote:
aussiebloke wrote:

Thats funny perhaps you can tell me to %^&* off to my face. not that it matters now.

I'm getting some subtext here. :?

On sabbatical...

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2012, 6:18 pm

^^^
No subtext I was barking mad when i 1st signed up here and she didn't like what i saying and was one of many here who told me to %%^&* off. Never mind I'm used to been attacked or hated on by NT's.

Actually if she is aspie (and the others) it's kinda amusing that I can provoke that sort of response. :wink:

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2012, 9:24 pm

Kjas wrote:

Dillogic (?) or how ever you spell his name , his remarkable cuz a highly educated non social persons *pines* for him, if some one pined for me I 'd think they where nuts (no offense) not saying WAI is nuts just saying I have a very low opinion of myself :P

Do you :wink:

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2012, 5:34 am

aussiebloke wrote:
Kjas wrote:

Dillogic (?) or how ever you spell his name , his remarkable cuz a highly educated non social persons *pines* for him, if some one pined for me I 'd think they where nuts (no offense) not saying WAI is nuts just saying I have a very low opinion of myself :P

Do you :wink:

I don't pine.
I missed him when he wasn't here, and I get anxious when he goes quiet. Not the same thing.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2012, 4:36 pm

^^^
That's nice

bcousins
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2012, 3:19 am

Shame I live in Sydney and the train ride is an overnighter (Can't imagine doing it in Y, Thanks all the same)

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2012, 6:21 pm

bcousins wrote:
Shame I live in Sydney and the train ride is an overnighter (Can't imagine doing it in Y, Thanks all the same)

The Mumbai express ? 15 hour grind for a non event aka nobodys meeting nobody . :P Still i shouldn't complain at $28 1 way how can you 8O and it's still preferable to having your testicles nuked on the Bogan bus aka Jet *

i just wish Australia stopped being a "6.30 nation " and grow up and build infrastructures like fast train or at a minimum fast-ish train surely a fast-ish rail network is feasible ?

Sorry being Swiss I've experienced the best so it comes as quite a shock to me when I catch a train in these parts (if they turn up at all ) Perhaps I wouldn't be so critical if they delivered but how on earth can we have all this inflation * and no service improvements ? I'd say we may have even gone backwards over the years .

*inner city long distance prices are ok .

bcousins
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2012, 7:30 pm

aussiebloke wrote:
bcousins wrote:

The Mumbai express ? 15 hour grind for a non event aka nobodys meeting nobody . :P Still i shouldn't complain at $28 1 way how can you 8O and it's still preferable to having your testicles nuked on the Bogan bus aka Jet *

I will not fly, where I can get the train to Brisbane, Thanks. Cheaper to get the train anyway, free to the border in Economy for me.

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2012, 7:38 pm

^^^^^

Well I was agreeing with you |I was boder line on it but after Howard said we where at a major risk of a terrorist attack aka beefed up airport security these days and the private monopolies that charge what ever they feel like to get to the airport $ 19.50 8O for a 6.5 km journey on the "air train "

I'm in the " thanks but no thanks camp. " :)