do you live in the Orlando, FL area?

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

irene
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Dec 2009, 12:17 pm

Hi everybody! It's me again with more ?????s.

I recently moved to Kissimmee and need to find a dentist and a doctor who is familiar with dealing with Aspies. Do you have a clue how much I hate going to see a doctor? 8O This will be my first time since my diagnosis so I would like to be able to speak to someone who has some understanding as to my feelings and physical problem as an Aspie?

Checked the Internet frequently, and extensively and couldn't find anything. I am also interested in finding groups in the area.

Does anyone have any info that could help?

Thanks irene

xSuPeRxCeJaYx
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

12 Jun 2010, 9:01 am

Hey im in orlando. I go to a Doc/Dent in the orlando area. I know your in kiss. But it would be a lil traveling for you but worth it. Heres the link http://www.threshold-center.org/about/mission.html

Steam : http://steamcommunity.com/id/supercejay/
Xbox Live: Mz CeJaY 420
PS3 : Mz_CeJaY_420

irene
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Jun 2010, 6:22 am

Thanks for the information.

irene

astaut
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2010, 6:08 pm

I've seen a pediatric endocrinologist there, but I don't think that's much help to you :[ I hope you've found a doctor you like.

ShenLong
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2010, 7:23 pm

I live in Jacksonville, but I go to Orlando at least 5 times a year. But no, I don't know much to do with doctors on that area.