Least favorite zelda game bosses throughout the series?

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

MagnusArmstrong
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Dec 2009, 9:46 pm

I was wonder what are you least favorite zelda bosses heres mine.
Legend of Zelda-Gleeok
Adventure of Link-Barba,Iron knuckle,helmet head
Link to the past-Moldorm
Links awakening-Faceade and Hot Head
Ocarina of time-Morpha
Majoras Mask-Gyorg
Oracle of seasons-Gleeok,Onyx and Onyx Dragon
Oracle of ages-I can't think of one
The Wind Waker-Puppet Ganon
Minish Cap-Vaati
Twilight Princess-Morpheel,Stallord,Ganon,Ganondorf
I havent played phantom hourglass in awhile and I have to wait for christmas to play that again and for spirit tracks.

BeauZa
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Dec 2009, 10:41 pm

I myself used to get sick of Moldorm bouncing me off the battle area all the time! He would've been quick and easy if not for the arena outs! >=(
And that monkey boss out of Twilight Princess... he irritated me. Not because he was difficult, but because he didn't take the situation seriously. >.<

MagnusArmstrong
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Dec 2009, 1:28 am

I know I hate that about moldorm in lttp

bdhkhsfgk
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2009, 3:41 am

Ocarina of time; Shadow link, you're f***** if you don't know what to do.

MagnusArmstrong
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Dec 2009, 10:08 pm

True,though last time I did that I beat him in a matter of seconds.

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2009, 12:32 am

bdhkhsfgk wrote:
Ocarina of time; Shadow link, you're f***** if you don't know what to do.

Two words: Biggoron Sword. (You can use the Megaton Hammer, but I think the sword is better. The windup for the hammer swing takes too long, long enough for that shadowy bastard to backflip out of the way.)

It also helps if you DON'T use Z-targeting. Matter of fact, the only bosses I didn't use that on at all was Shadow Link and Ganondorf.

Shadow Link is still a royal pain in the ass, but at least you have a fighting chance using the Biggoron sword, it will save you about two or three fairies.

EDIT: Also I didn't like Vaati too much in Minish Cap. The actuall three-stage fight with him was easy, since I had the Super Spin Attack scroll from the ghost swordsman. The PROBLEM was getting to the bastard, you have to fight through three rooms of enemies and you had until some bell rang three times, if the bell rang for the third time before you reached the altar at the end you got an Automatic Game Over.

Happy New Year from WP's resident fortune-teller! May the cards be ever in your favor.