Michelle Duggar gives birth to 19th child.

Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

phil777
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2009, 4:51 pm

As one humorist here in Quebec said : "life is a disease, and is transmitted sexually." :p

preludeman
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2009, 9:18 pm

I have said it before and I will say it again . TWO WORDS "BIRTH CONTROL"! !! !! !!??????

Stinkypuppy
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2009, 1:43 am

ruveyn wrote:
GreenGrrl wrote:
Ugh, now that is extremely selfish. There are too many humans on this Earth; people should be able to control themselves instead of having NINETEEN KIDS! And I thought that having 6 children is too many! Two should be the limit. Stupid selfish humans.

Too many humans? What is your excuse for remaining alive then?

There's a distinction between advocating murder or suicide and not conceiving a child into this world in the first place.

Descartes wrote:
From what I have heard, this is a family of relgious fundamentalists, and fundie-families tend to conceive a lot of children; I don't know why this is, but I will never understand why anyone would want to have so many children.

Having lots of children is a surefire way of increasing the number of faithful believers on the planet. If you successfully out-procreate the nonbelievers, then you will also increase the proportion of faithful believers on the planet as well. It's all about religious dominance.

sartresue
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2009, 11:55 am

Stinkypuppy wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
GreenGrrl wrote:
Ugh, now that is extremely selfish. There are too many humans on this Earth; people should be able to control themselves instead of having NINETEEN KIDS! And I thought that having 6 children is too many! Two should be the limit. Stupid selfish humans.

Too many humans? What is your excuse for remaining alive then?

There's a distinction between advocating murder or suicide and not conceiving a child into this world in the first place.

Descartes wrote:
From what I have heard, this is a family of relgious fundamentalists, and fundie-families tend to conceive a lot of children; I don't know why this is, but I will never understand why anyone would want to have so many children.

Having lots of children is a surefire way of increasing the number of faithful believers on the planet. If you successfully out-procreate the nonbelievers, then you will also increase the proportion of faithful believers on the planet as well. It's all about religious dominance.

19--who is counting anymore? topic

Boldly QFT

Phuture Phounder of the Philosophy Phactory

NOT a believer of Mystic Woo-Woo

ADoyle
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2009, 7:57 pm

What's sad is that they may not stop having children until she dies from complications since she's had at least 4 C-sections. They're part of that Quiverfull movement where they believe that any form of birth control is a major sin, especially if the method prevents ovulation or even implantation.

Ahaseurus2000
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2009, 10:17 pm

Obviously she didn't want the 18th child to feel spoiled.

As Groucho Marx said: "I love my cigar, but I take it out of my mouth once and a while!"

I think the Duggar's are irresponsible. They should be made to read Dawkin's Books!

Wombat
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2009, 2:45 am

That Suleman halfwit had 14 degenerate children paid for by YOUR tax dollar.

"We can't allow her or them to starve" so we must supply her with tons of welfare money.

Any teenage crack whore can have as many children as she wants and we must pick up the tab.

But you?
You my friend worked your tail off to get through high school and into university.

You racked up $50,000 dollars in student loans but now you can't get a job except flipping burgers.

You would love to get married and buy a house and have children but you don't see how that can ever happen.

Never mind. You don't need to. The "untermenchen" Suleman will have them for you.

Her children will take the place of yours.