Should mothers be held responsible for their kids' deaths?

Page 2 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Aspen
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Feb 2006, 12:18 pm

IgorStop wrote:
Vandike,

What are you on? All I have seen you do so far is provoke people, including a mother who has lost a child. I have two children and don't even want to try to imagine the pain of this loss, I can only extend my sincerest sympathies to her.

IgorStop,

I had promised myself I would not post in Vandike's trolling threads again, but I had to break my promise to thank you for your condolences for the death of my daughter. It was an extremely painful loss and it was very kind of you to express your sympathy.

Aspen

chamoisee
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2006, 3:09 pm

I would like to hear some logical, coherent reasons why you think that should be so.

Also, why not the father? What if the defective genes came form him?

Ladysmokeater
Veteran
Veteran

Location: North of Atlanta, South of Boston, East of the Mississippi, and West of the Atlantic

25 Feb 2006, 4:14 pm

Vandike wrote:
When a child dies, no matter what the reason is, I believe the mother should be held responsible. She should be imprisoned if not extradited to a third world country with a bad human rights record.

Whether a mother chokes her child to death with its bedspread or whether the child dies during the time the mother is giving birth or whether the child dies for any other reason which is because of the mother's inferior genes, she should be held accountable.

Your thoughts?

Do you know Happeh by chance?

What an asinie statement. So then I suppose that men are suppose to have "better genes" hahahahaha if your statement hadnt been so idiotic, I think I might have been insulted at your lack of intelegence on the maters of genetics.

kevv729
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2006, 6:48 pm

Should I blame My mother because I have Cerebral Palsy no because most likely it was caused by the doctor not My mother.

Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Feb 2006, 4:33 pm

Blame the mother, because it couldn't possibly ever be a man's fault. :roll:

Go back to the seventeenth century, ya bastard.

[edit]: Bastard isn't a curse word and the word filter shouldn't include it.

BeeBee
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2006, 4:39 pm

Lets disscuss the idea with no name calling, please.

BeeBee

Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Feb 2006, 4:51 pm

But they got to call him a troll. =(

BeeBee
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2006, 4:53 pm

lol!

Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Feb 2006, 4:55 pm

Fine, go ahead and ruin my fun. >:0

Paula
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2006, 2:15 pm

Genes come from both sets of parents and noone knows what they are going to get when they give birth. Silly to think a women would be punished if her child dies....regardless. What if the father has the child and they are in a car accident and the child dies???? Do you blame mom? I can't help but wonder if you posted this just to pick a fight.....it's beyond silly. You have issues with your mom...thats you and your mom. Not all moms are bad moms. And you would have alot of support from people here if you needed to talk about your mom, and the problems you have with her. And by the way.......Do you really think she gave birth to you just to be cruel? How was she suppose to know you would turn out like you did. Did she abuse you you in anyway?