Omg WOW, really, what were the odds of that?!

Page 12 of 13 [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Fintan29
Toucan
Toucan

16 Jan 2010, 7:55 pm

I have a question. Can you please tell me your secret? :lol:

Celtic_Frost
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Jan 2010, 9:49 pm

[removed by lau]

Two big quote pyramids in one topic, over someone who found himself an "internet girlfriend", Hah!

aislinn
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Jan 2010, 4:26 am

[removed by lau]

it's a fact stated in a lot of shift happens videos that 8 out of 10 of married couples met first online. I'm sure it would be a pretty sucky relationship if they just dated online for the remainder of it or the rest of their lives, so maybe if they met up it won't be an online relationship anymore. If it worked, would that make it less of a joke? Maybe he really is compatible with this person but they just happened to meet online first. I think you just meant your post an insult. You're not going to start acting like the Loner Mutant, are you? Are you here just to go around making agitating posts? Do you even have AS?...

aislinn
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Jan 2010, 4:31 am

Celtic_Frost wrote:
There needs to be douchebaggery on here until we get the real answer. And so far, the OP hasn't said anything about calling her or her doing a specialized picture. Not to mention showing only one picture of her and she isn't a member of WP as far as I know.

This is a troll thread. The OP is probably laughing at all of you right now.
I think you're just in this thread to fool around...but I can't make you leave, so I'm just going to say that you're kind of entertaining. and not in the way you want to be...I'm warning you! LOL.....

aislinn
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Jan 2010, 4:40 am

therange wrote:
I thought you were watching movies and fooling around with women? Why do you need an internet girlfriend? You ever watch the news? It's most likely an old guy named Spike anyway.
Who is Spike! Your locator says "Not at Spike's house". Does that mean you really are at Spike's house? Do you fool around with an old guy named Spike? I mean, you can if you want, it's not up to me...you can do whatever you like. It's just that I had no idea Spike was an old guy. It's less likely that the guy you fool around with would be an old man, ya know? Anywho, nvm...it's okay.

aislinn
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Jan 2010, 4:45 am

therange wrote:
Lucky is a guy who has a real life girlfriend that he can touch and have face to face conversation with, not a 2,000 mile relationship with a homosexual guy or overweight girl. What girl that looks like her would want an internet boyfriend? It's common sense.
Didn't he mention that the girl also had trouble with relationships? You also bought up that the guy wasn't as badlooking as "most guys" here...so you basically just called most of the guys on here bad-looking, andddd...I think he said something about trouble with finding a girlfriend in real life, so wouldn't you think maybe her physical appearance isn't enough to make it easy for her? And you might wanna watch who you sass off to. Alex is the developer you know. :? Just saying. So you don't get suspended (is that possible?) or get on the wrong person's bad side. I don't think this time is a time you have to worry about though because Alex doesn't seem agitated or anything by what you said.

aislinn
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Jan 2010, 4:50 am

Hmm..maybe this thread should be locked. It's causing too much "controversy". lol. The creator of the thread got to say what he wanted, so i think it'd be okay now. It's causing too much debate really..(no offense to creator, It's not your fault). I really hope a debate about whether or not it is the creator's fault isnt started either, because I had a feeling that would start up. Anyway if it does I won't stick around long for the debate. lol

SoulcakeDuck
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2010, 6:38 am

therange wrote:
Lucky is a guy who has a real life girlfriend that he can touch and have face to face conversation with, not a 2,000 mile relationship with a homosexual guy or overweight girl. What girl that looks like her would want an internet boyfriend? It's common sense.

Range it was one thing when you told Toad of Steel that he shouldn't have such an negative view on relationships and his luck in not finding a girl.
But now you're just coming of as real dark, and I'm not going to lie you might be right and you might be wrong.
You don't know for sure though but your opinion is rock solid and cynical.
I thought your comments were constructive criticism but it looks like you're more of a trigger happy cowboy with negative opinions.

If the girl is real and he ends up having the best time ever then universal joke on you, if not and you turn out to be right then shame...

That's all.

(I need to confess I have the same cynical and critical thinking pattern as you display but I don't go around shooting my mouth off about these things because I do have a positive core and anything can happen, and I do hope it's all real.)

therange
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2010, 12:51 pm

aislinn wrote:
therange wrote:
I thought you were watching movies and fooling around with women? Why do you need an internet girlfriend? You ever watch the news? It's most likely an old guy named Spike anyway.
Who is Spike! Your locator says "Not at Spike's house". Does that mean you really are at Spike's house? Do you fool around with an old guy named Spike? I mean, you can if you want, it's not up to me...you can do whatever you like. It's just that I had no idea Spike was an old guy. It's less likely that the guy you fool around with would be an old man, ya know? Anywho, nvm...it's okay.

Spike's house is an inside joke with another poster on here about the OP.

Also, you've been on thie site for a month, and you're trying to get the moderator's attention? Like it or not, I have the right to express my opinion, just like Toad has the right to whine, and Sean has the right to brag about his computer relationship.

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2010, 1:21 pm

It's one thing to be cynical about yourself (which is what I do)... you're not hurting anyone else that way. It's a whole different story to deliberately go after other people the way you do though.

For a while there I was thinking that your remarks about me were legitimate... but now I see you're just a bully that enjoys making other people feel like s**t. I'm perfectly capable of doing that to myself, as you can see... I don't need your help in that endeavor.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2010, 3:37 pm

Have you got a sign pic from this girl yet?

Also, I need to see her profile even if I don't have permission. I want to do some re-search.

Lene
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2010, 4:11 pm

Congrats on the relationship. Are you sure its ok with her to post her picture on WP?

CelticGoddess
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2010, 4:31 pm

I go away for a few months and look what you got yourself into? Damn. She's a cutie too. Congrats, Sean. Hope things continue to go well. 8)

Celtic_Frost
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Jan 2010, 4:42 pm

[removed by lau] NO!

One thing I don't like is when people think I don't have AS. I have AS. I wish I had NT social skills. It does not benefit me in any way to be myself. Maybe I will go around and make agitating posts because the dicks who reads them deserves to be agitated! I am sick and tired of being pushed around like I am nobody.

And thank you for helping me build this great quote pyramid! Keep it up, men!

------/\
-----/--\
----/----\
---/------\
--/--------\
-/----------\
/------------\

This topic will be like Egypt. Full of quote pyramids! :D

Last edited by Celtic_Frost on 18 Jan 2010, 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

therange
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2010, 4:49 pm

ToadOfSteel: "It's one thing to be cynical about yourself (which is what I do)... you're not hurting anyone else that way."

Yes, you are. You're annoying other readers who are thinking the same thing I am but don't want to speak up.

"It's a whole different story to deliberately go after other people the way you do though."

I'm trying to get you to change. Coddling you isn't going to help. You live a pretty cousy life right now and don't want to change. The only thing that's going to help you is medication, which you refuse to take, psychotherapy, which you refuse to seek out, or good old tough love.

"For a while there I was thinking that your remarks about me were legitimate"

They are. You want a girlfriend but you're unwilling to change. What's wrong about that?

18 Jan 2010, 5:03 pm

aislinn wrote:
it's a fact stated in a lot of [] happens videos that 8 out of 10 of married couples met first online. I'm sure it would be a pretty sucky relationship if they just dated online for the remainder of it or the rest of their lives, so maybe if they met up it won't be an online relationship anymore. If it worked, would that make it less of a joke? Maybe he really is compatible with this person but they just happened to meet online first. I think you just meant your post an insult. You're not going to start acting like the Loner Mutant, are you? Are you here just to go around making agitating posts? Do you even have AS?...

Quote:
One thing I don't like is when people think I don't have AS. I have AS. I wish I had NT social skills. It does not benefit me in any way to be myself. Maybe I will go around and make agitating posts because the dicks who reads them deserves to be agitated! I am sick and tired of being pushed around like I am nobody.

And thank you for helping me build this great quote pyramid! Keep it up, men!

------/\
-----/--\
----/----\
---/------\
--/--------\
-/----------\
/------------\

This topic will be like Egypt. Full of quote pyramids! :D

Oh for the love of god, please shorten your posts by deleting all those quotes. I just shortened this one when I hit reply.