Page 19 of 20 [ 305 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Sis84
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

06 Jun 2019, 6:23 am

Wow!! Temple Grandin has been my heroine for a while now!!:) That’s awesome that she’s in it!!:) I would love to meet her in person someday! Congrats on the awesome video!!:)

Corguive123
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

11 Jun 2019, 12:55 pm

So, nice article

ShaktiRiver
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Aug 2019, 4:40 pm

"To be autistic means that you can become a Shaman." - Dr Edward Hall Mohawk Shaman.

Thank you :heart:

erlinghan
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

31 Mar 2020, 5:34 am

Nice Video, I Will Share it in my Instagram.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2020, 2:31 am

nevermind...

candutekno
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Apr 2020, 12:57 pm

I like this video

Lord Davrox
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Jul 2020, 6:44 am

I particularly related to the way the school reacted, almost the exact same thing happened to me at my first high school, the other kids did everything in their power to make my life as horrible as possible, and the teachers and administration not only did nothing about it, but they borderline encouraged it! I would be being bullied in class and if I said anything to defend myself, I would get in trouble for ‘talking in class’, furthermore, whenever I reported it to the principal, she responded in almost the EXACT same way as yours did, she would call the bullies up to her office, with me still there, and have THEM tell ME what I could do to improve MY behaviour to decrease the chances of THEM bullying ME! IN THE PRINICIPAL’S OFFICE! Meanwhile one of my very few friends at that school posted something about his ex girlfriend (intended as a joke) on SnapChat and got suspended! And a group of disgusting boys didn’t get suspended for sexually assaulting me! Just because she’s neurotypical and I have Aspergers! I tried to commit suicide several times because of that school, I’m so glad I changed schools.

RebeccaBarber
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Sep 2020, 10:56 pm

Very nice, thanks for the links!

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2020, 8:34 am

alex wrote:
thanks guys. . . please share this video with everyone you know!

I don't know many people, I got misdiagnosed, but I will share it Where I can anyway

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2020, 8:35 am

alex wrote:
thanks guys. . . please share this video with everyone you know!

I don't know many people, I got misdiagnosed, but I will share it Where I can anyway

OliveFox
Butterfly
Butterfly

14 Dec 2020, 7:42 am

Thank you for posting this! I will share it with my friends

LeahKerr
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

12 Jan 2021, 8:25 am

Great interview

IkeSiCwan
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Mar 2021, 11:25 am

I am not a autist. I am not one with a illness or that unhealable disorder. I am a normal human with autistic neurology. And I am a individual. Not fitting in a box of autism. If you know one human with autistic neurology, you only know this one, not that group. There is no we, no group. Alike, there are no black colored humans. Everyone has a different and unique skin color. No one is ever the same. So no subgrouping. No one is less worthy just because someone needs to put others in groups to define them all less worth.

Neurotypicals, so all humans whom stick together grouped and see themselves as the norm, cannot think like me, cannot smell things like I can, cannot analyse tech like me, are less good in IT and medical and physics.... am I better? No, I am just different. And working with me would be a plus. Being in any sort of relationship with me and bind together our abilities, would make us better as a bunch, in private or business.

But because those NTs, who wanna be seen as a group of normals, tend to start seeing me as less worthy and different in a often bad way, as soon as I tell them why I seem to be different. So, I refuse to tell others, as long as I can.

- Neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 57 of 200
I am an IT and Aviation Nerd!
- Asperger diagnosis / Autism spectrum diagnosis official 04/2016
- self diagnosis 2008

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2021, 12:02 pm

Thank you very much Alex .

where ever you go ,there you are

AsterPuck
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Mar 2021, 2:36 am

Enjoyed this, thanks for sharing! :D

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2021, 10:01 am

IkeSiCwan wrote:
I am not a autist. I am not one with a illness or that unhealable disorder. I am a normal human with autistic neurology. And I am a individual. Not fitting in a box of autism. If you know one human with autistic neurology, you only know this one, not that group. There is no we, no group. Alike, there are no black colored humans. Everyone has a different and unique skin color. No one is ever the same. So no subgrouping. No one is less worthy just because someone needs to put others in groups to define them all less worth.

Neurotypicals, so all humans whom stick together grouped and see themselves as the norm, cannot think like me, cannot smell things like I can, cannot analyse tech like me, are less good in IT and medical and physics.... am I better? No, I am just different. And working with me would be a plus. Being in any sort of relationship with me and bind together our abilities, would make us better as a bunch, in private or business.

But because those NTs, who wanna be seen as a group of normals, tend to start seeing me as less worthy and different in a often bad way, as soon as I tell them why I seem to be different. So, I refuse to tell others, as long as I can.

Can enjoy the direct wording and. Concepts put across here . TY

where ever you go ,there you are