Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

deep-techno
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2006, 2:18 pm

On Sunday I recorded some hour-long programmes with my DVD Recorder, and the resulting DVD+RW plays fine in DVD Players, however on any computer, it plays fine but will only decrypt 15 minutes of it onto the hard disk. I've been trying to figure this out and need some help. Anyone know how? It would be really great if you could.

edgey123
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Feb 2006, 4:47 pm

What does it do after the 15 minutes of decripting - does your DVD player freeze up entirely?

Also how much RAM have you got?

deep-techno
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2006, 4:09 pm

The clip is importerd into a video editing software and it only shows 15 minutes instead of the full hour. What I'll try to do, since they read fine on an ordinary DVD player, I have borrowed another DVD player, and play the DVD+RW onto there, and record the media while it's playing! Genius! (Sorry :lol: )

Scoots5012
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2006, 1:41 am

What software are you using to rip?

deep-techno
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2006, 10:38 am

It's DVD Encrypter 3.4.2.0 (I think) but I have used other software and it still doesn't rip right.