Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2009, 10:27 am

WHat would you do?

gina-ghettoprincess
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2009, 10:32 am

I would give money to the poor so nobody has to be hungry or homeless.

y es como un semestre"

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2009, 10:48 am

Resign

ruveyn

bdhkhsfgk
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2009, 10:48 am

Please allow me to see some more opinions, then I will tell you what I would do.

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2009, 11:12 am

bdhkhsfgk wrote:
Please allow me to see some more opinions, then I will tell you what I would do.

I would resign.

bdhkhsfgk
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2009, 11:26 am

I would create some kind of huge castle where everyone would live happy, healthy lives, I would ban junk food and replace it with popcorn, potato chips, fruits, and chocolate, I would also allow sweets and chocolate to be in the shelves, I would also provide a decent amount of money to each individual, and the individuals would live in each other's respective luxurious locker room where they can do whatever they want, they would also have their own luxurious bathroom filled with health products, the individuals would have to send me a message whenever they want to go out and buy something, like a sofa or videogame system, so as you can guess, there would be a food service each day, and if the individuals would want to have a social gathering, they could enter one of the many gymnasiums and exercise, though the weights each individual would have in their locker room would be enough to build muscles, and the only people who would be allowed to visit them would be their parents, friends, and the servants.

One more thing, I would only allow people of the same race to make a child, ergo, I wouldn't allow any interracial romance to occur, that would result in me enslaving them, and they would serve me as punishment.

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2009, 11:34 am

bdhkhsfgk wrote:
I would create some kind of huge castle where everyone would live happy, healthy lives, I would ban junk food and replace it with popcorn, potato chips, fruits, and chocolate, I would also allow sweets and chocolate to be in the shelves, I would also provide a decent amount of money to each individual, and the individuals would live in each other's respective luxurious locker room where they can do whatever they want, they would also have their own luxurious bathroom filled with health products, the individuals would have to send me a message whenever they want to go out and buy something, like a sofa or videogame system, so as you can guess, there would be a food service each day, and if the individuals would want to have a social gathering, they could enter one of the many gymnasiums and exercise, though the weights each individual would have in their locker room would be enough to build muscles, and the only people who would be allowed to visit them would be their parents, friends, and the servants.

One more thing, I would only allow people of the same race to make a child, ergo, I wouldn't allow any interracial romance to occur, that would result in me enslaving them, and they would serve me as punishment.

Aside from the clear fact that you seem totally ignorant as to the nature of junk food, bdhkhsfgk, I can only assume you are competing in a contest to be the most disgusting troll. You seem to have a reasonable chance of winning.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

25 Dec 2009, 12:02 pm

bannish everyone to the moon, leaving me the entire earth for myself. preferably a cold place with lots of mountains and scary animals

bdhkhsfgk
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2009, 12:05 pm

richardbenson wrote:
bannish everyone to the moon, leaving me the entire earth for myself. preferably a cold place with lots of mountains and scary animals

I would NOT want that :pale:

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2009, 12:06 pm

richardbenson wrote:

That's the most elaborate plan to commit suicide I have ever heard.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

25 Dec 2009, 12:09 pm

Sand wrote:
richardbenson wrote:
maybe i like the simple life, besides men have been living simply longer than than what weve been doing that last thousand years or so

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

25 Dec 2009, 12:10 pm

bdhkhsfgk wrote:
oh dont worry dude, it wont happen :wink:

bdhkhsfgk
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2009, 12:19 pm

richardbenson wrote:
bdhkhsfgk wrote:
oh dont worry dude, it wont happen :wink:

'Course I knew 8)

Anyway, it's a SCARY thought :pale: :lol:

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2009, 12:24 pm

richardbenson wrote:
Sand wrote:
richardbenson wrote:
maybe i like the simple life, besides men have been living simply longer than than what weve been doing that last thousand years or so

Th last man on Earth? Hell. even you can figure better than that.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

25 Dec 2009, 12:27 pm

Sand wrote:
richardbenson wrote:
Sand wrote:
richardbenson wrote:
i have a feeling if you were the last man on earth you would argue with yourself constintly, making yourself miserable. am i right?

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2009, 12:31 pm

richardbenson wrote:
Sand wrote:
richardbenson wrote:
Sand wrote:
richardbenson wrote:
i have a feeling if you were the last man on earth you would argue with yourself constintly, making yourself miserable. am i right?

I am not arguing, I am merely pointing out inconsistencies in your logic so you can correct yourself. I am trying to help.