Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2010, 5:44 am

http://www.examiner.com/x-6732-SF-Healt ... tmas-gifts

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote:
A 4-year-old boy was found around 1:45 am Tuesday morning wandering the streets with a partially consumed beer in his hand, and wearing a brown dress that reports say was stolen from under a neighbors Christmas tree.

Wombat
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2010, 8:57 am

So what is wrong with that?

Don't our "politically correct" views allow that he is a cross dresser and therefore to be accepted and embraced?

So he tried to balance the power between the "rich people" and the "deserving poor"?

If he was caught stealing then it must be political.

PunkyKat
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2010, 4:31 pm

Where were the parents? Who lets a child have acess to achohol? Somethings not right here.

Meadow
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2010, 4:54 pm

PunkyKat wrote:
Where were the parents? Who lets a child have acess to achohol? Somethings not right here.

My questions and sentiment also.

jrknothead
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2010, 5:04 pm

The parents were in bed sleeping... the kid got out of bed and wandered the neighborhood, in and out of people's houses, taking what he wanted... he got himself the beer in someone else's house... same for the dress... him wearing it doesn't necessarily make him a crossdresser, he might have been wearing it as a trophy of his conquest...

This is just a case of a 4 year old with extraordinary curiosity and balls of steel...

Mainichi
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Jan 2010, 8:17 pm

jrknothead wrote:
The parents were in bed sleeping... the kid got out of bed and wandered the neighborhood, in and out of people's houses, taking what he wanted... he got himself the beer in someone else's house... same for the dress... him wearing it doesn't necessarily make him a crossdresser, he might have been wearing it as a trophy of his conquest...

This is just a case of a 4 year old with extraordinary curiosity and balls of steel...

At 4 years old he is already smarter then Balloon Boy's parent's.

ruennsheng
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2010, 10:25 pm

He shouldn't be punished --- it's just the way he likes to be.

Crossdressers will be the new in thing when he grows up.

Meadow
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2010, 11:12 pm

If I'm not mistaken the father is either in jail or prison. It's just a little disturbing, whatever will happen for this little guy. I'm a little suspicious about the mother.

ruennsheng
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2010, 11:25 pm

Are you saying like parents, like child?

Sigh, this is really what happens to this world.

Meadow
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2010, 11:32 pm

Of course not. He is just a child after all. What's the problem with what I said? He's clearly at risk as far as I'm concerned and I feel sad for the little guy. Now that he's been in the news maybe someone will hopefully take care to look out for him if his mother fails to.

ruennsheng
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2010, 4:01 am

Yup hope his Mom will take good care of the child.

Oisin
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

07 Jan 2010, 7:42 am

His father is in prison and he does naughty things like stealing so that they send him to prison too and can be with his father. What a clever boy.

southwestforests
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2010, 7:51 am

The kid is four, four!
He's thinking with 4 year old logic.
A willful, independent, imaginative, child of any age after they can crawl is a handful for two parents, let alone one.
I think parents here will get that.

mysassyself
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2010, 9:46 pm

jrknothead wrote:

:D I agree that this is the mostly likely scenario. I have a son who, when he was four, was really, really bold like this. He never wandered the street at night or would go near alcohol, but I can imagine being Christmas the child might have thought the beer was like a soft drink. I mean, he probably doesn't conceive of it as alcohol at four, does he?

Boys at four can be particularly strong willed - that is the age they can reallly really start to gain independance and test boundaries, before they are ready to go to learn new things at school.

I understand how the story sounds concerning and could arouse suspicion though and I certainly hope there's nothing else going on. But as I said, four year olds often have a mind of their own and don't often conceive of other people's property as not being theirs.

A Thursday child ..

Redd
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 Jan 2010, 1:55 am

The thing that is crazy about this is that the kid clearly wasn't too scared of his parents (or parent) to even try some crap like this. down here in the south people still believe in a little thing called discipline. If i had done this crap when i was a kid i would have been lashed with a belt until my entire leg and rear end grew red and soar. Obviously this child's mother is one of those new style of parents who think whipping a child like your supposed to is "child abuse" if this boy was MY son he'd be too scared of my belt to even give me a dirty look let alone sneak out and STEAL.

LittleTigger
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2010, 9:42 am

Hitting me with the belt caused me to
bite off a chunk of my dad's arm---- so I was told.

I don't remember being hit much but if I was
I was a violent little bugger so I was told.

I must not have learnt anything from it,
I kept scrwing up until grandpa had me
out back chopping logs everytime I skrude
up, THEN i learnt something, I hated chopping
logs and I'd better at least try to behave,
or I'd end up chopping logs again.

When society stops expecting
too much from me, I will
stop disappointing them.