4 year old boy caught drunk wearing a dress and stealing

Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

leejosepho
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2010, 10:10 am

Oisin wrote:
His father is in prison and he does naughty things like stealing so that they send him to prison too and can be with his father. What a clever boy.

At about age 5, I once hid in the back of my father's station wagon so I could go to work with him even after being specifically told I could not, and a couple of years later I snuck out of the house to soap windows even after being told I should not.

Little boys who do not get opportunitites to be with/like their daddies soon try to be/do like their peers ...

Fathers: Our children need us!

release_the_bats
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2010, 7:36 pm

OK, so who actually read the article? It has nothing to do with cross-dressing.

Quote:
The child's mother, April Wright is 21 years old claims she is going through a divorce with her husband who is in jail. She says she is not sure how her 4-year-old managed to get out of the house, open a beer, and steal the neighbors presents from under their tree, but now she's just glad he's okay and says she won't let it happen again.

"He runs away trying to find his father," she said. "He wants to get in trouble so he can go to jail because that's where his daddy is," said Wright.

I highlighted that part because it's so sad . . .

The rest of the story is linked in the OP and here:

http://www.examiner.com/x-6732-SF-Health-and-Beauty-Examiner~y2009m12d18-Drunk-4yr-old-boy-found-stealing-neighbors-Christmas-gifts

ruennsheng
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2010, 5:34 am

What a sad story.

Hope the family will stay together again. Sob sob sob.