Does anyone think you should be on pills?

Page 3 of 3 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

MR_BOGAN
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2010, 5:23 pm

granatelli wrote:
Spokane_Girl wrote:

OMG, you're psychic. I had to ask my husband if that is what he is doing and he said yes. I told him I am not suffering and I am not that bad and he said I still have trouble. I'm happy and I am not that badly effected by it. It gets worse when I fall under stress but most of the time I'm borderline. I found ways to deal with it so it's not bad. I don't care if its "not coping with it." That's just his opinion.

When you're stressed or have a meltdown who is the first one in the line of your anger? Probably your husband. Since he is the one that has to bear the brunt of your anger he's probably the one who would most like to see you get a handle of some of these issues. Again, trust his perspective. I'm not saying that you should blindly do whatever he says. But at least explore the possibilities. He's trying to tell you something. Listen. Cheers.

I don't know if it a good idea telling people on WP to take drugs. I mean it may have worked ok for you drugging your wife up. But you need to think of other people rather than just yourself.

Drug companies are businesses and are out to make money and do not always have the patients best interests at heart.

Also have been on drugs yourself? :chin:

granatelli
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Jan 2010, 5:33 pm

MR_BOGAN wrote:
I don't know if it a good idea telling people on WP to take drugs. I mean it may have worked ok for you drugging your wife up. But you need to think of other people rather than just yourself.

Drug companies are businesses and are out to make money and do not always have the patients best interests at heart.

Here's the point where you can go jump in a lake.

I didn't drug my wife up. She was dxd with AS, was given an rx from her Dr. & she will be the first to tell you it probably saved her life. She is happier, less stressed, more productive and more functional all the way around.

Just passing my personal experience along. Don't like what I have to say? Ignore it.

alana
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2010, 6:34 pm

I think I want to be, some 2mg dilaudid would be just perfect.

I think people are better off without them, but that only comes from years of watching addicts relapse because of being put on relatively 'harmless' things like xanax. I believe anytime anyone like you thinks they can cope without them that should be honored, because the body develops tolerance in response to them, which leads to the need for more, and then stronger stuff, etc. Why risk it if it's not necessary...

MR_BOGAN
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2010, 8:45 pm

granatelli wrote:
MR_BOGAN wrote:

Here's the point where you can go jump in a lake.

I didn't drug my wife up. She was dxd with AS, was given an rx from her Dr. & she will be the first to tell you it probably saved her life. She is happier, less stressed, more productive and more functional all the way around.

Just passing my personal experience along. Don't like what I have to say? Ignore it.

So you were trying to make her a more obedient wife? :?

granatelli
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Jan 2010, 8:54 pm

MR_BOGAN wrote:

You're a real card. As if anyone could ever get my wife to do something she didn't want to do. Really, I haven't laugh so hard in my life. : ) Cheers.

09 Jan 2010, 9:12 pm

granatelli wrote:
MR_BOGAN wrote:

You're a real card. As if anyone could ever get my wife to do something she didn't want to do. Really, I haven't laugh so hard in my life. : ) Cheers.

Being married to an aspie, you should know that speaking metaphorically on here is a bad idea. Makes me wonder if you talk that way to her and if it drives her crazy? I know it would drive me crazy if my hubby talked to me that way. I have an aspie friend who talks that way and it pisses me off I get mad at him and he says it's a habit he has developed. But we still talk and he has laid off so much of the phrases. Even one of my other aspie friends won't speak aspie because he says he has been around too many "NTs" and he learned to speak their language. But he says random things. :x
I get mad at my hubby when he keeps joking with me when I am serious.

But I can't stay mad at my friends. If they piss me off so much, I can temp block them or sign off IM until I blow off some steam.

Last edited by Spokane_Girl on 09 Jan 2010, 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MR_BOGAN
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2010, 9:20 pm

8O

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoN1tXJvpvU[/youtube]

09 Jan 2010, 9:22 pm

I don't get it ^

zer0netgain
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2010, 11:48 pm

To be light-hearted....

Of those that know me, half suspect I'm on medication and the other half think I should be. 8)