Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2010, 6:54 pm

I must like faces
I have so many dolls....
It's the living/talking part that trips me up with people...
I have always collected dolls....
They are a lot easier to deal with than people....

When i was little i would draw faces over and over again...

I was usually better at drawing faces than anything else.

I am also good at portraits...

I just hung up a tapestry in the doorway that separates the public part of my venue from the back...it has a big green man face in the middle of it. I find it comforting.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2010, 7:12 pm

I love faces. Faces have been a lifelong obsession of mine. I also love avatars that have faces.

dddhgg
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2010, 7:20 pm

poopylungstuffing wrote:
I must like faces
I have so many dolls....
It's the living/talking part that trips me up with people...
I have always collected dolls....
They are a lot easier to deal with than people....

When i was little i would draw faces over and over again...

I was usually better at drawing faces than anything else.

I am also good at portraits...

I just hung up a tapestry in the doorway that separates the public part of my venue from the back...it has a big green man face in the middle of it. I find it comforting.

I'm a face person also. In terms of purely physical attraction, I almost always find myself attracted not to women with large breasts, shapely legs, or slim waists, but to those with beautiful, refined facial features. Yours is quite lovely too I should say, if the photo in the avatar depicts you. :D

Meadow
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2010, 7:36 pm

I collect dolls too and have a special affinity for faces too, enjoy portraiture. It is uncanny though because I have such an aversion when it comes to people. Sometimes I think the doll collecting helps to fill a void but I appreciate them for the incredible beauty they exhibit the most. They cheer me up a lot and are a comfort. Whatever.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2010, 10:22 pm

I like faces, too. To me, they are the most beautiful part of the human body. In fact, if I'm comfortable around someone and I think they've got a nice face, I'll stare at them. I think my brother has a great looking face, so I stare at him all the time. It drives him crazy! But I never look at people's faces when they're talking. Something about watching their lips move creeps me out. In fact, I think the scariest part of Hellsing OVA 4 is when there is an extreme close-up of the Major's mouth when he says "let's bring them hell". Then again, everybody's got a scary mouth in Hellsing Ultimate. So many teeth... So, so many teeth... *shivers*

persian85033
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2010, 1:28 pm

I like dolls, too, although I like them more for what they're wearing. I like collectible porcelain dolls most, in pretty dresses, and especially if they're wearing a hat.