anyone live in colorado that is aspergers?

Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

marchingmaniac
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

13 Jan 2010, 7:04 pm

i know like no one here. Aspergers wise. The only ones ive met were in elementary school when i visit my old teacher or they moved away or started going to another school. Im starting to feel quite lonely. I mean i know there are others in the world obviously with this site. But i want like a aspergers friend. My age. That we could just hang out and relate.

any takers? just curious =)

Zsazsa
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2010, 7:17 pm

I don't live in Colorado but, I wish I did! I get a Rocky Mountain "High" every time I visit that state. I heard the Mandalay Ranch near Aspen and owned by the television/film executive, Peter Guber is up for sale. Gosh, I wish I had $63,000.000. to buy that beautiful place...

marchingmaniac
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

13 Jan 2010, 7:23 pm

Zsazsa wrote:
I don't live in Colorado but, I wish I did! I get a Rocky Mountain "High" every time I visit that state. I heard the Mandalay Ranch near Aspen and owned by the television/film executive, Peter Guber is up for sale. Gosh, I wish I had $63,000.000. to buy that beautiful place...

yeah its pretty cool. I live a hour or so north of denver. So kind of not where your talking about. It sucks hardcore during the winter sometimes. One year last year 09 basically i had to go to school when it was negative twenty two. But one of the teachers at my high school was part of a band that opened for the fray acouple years back. It is fun here. Kind of interested in people that DO live here. No offense. Of course. I am happy about you liking the CO though.

13 Jan 2010, 8:40 pm

Why do you want Colorado aspies only? Do you want to meet up with them?

marchingmaniac
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

13 Jan 2010, 8:48 pm

Spokane_Girl wrote:
Why do you want Colorado aspies only? Do you want to meet up with them?

si yes that is why. At least thats what i would like. Is there a problem with that? just curious

13 Jan 2010, 9:12 pm

I like meeting new people but when it's limited, shame.

marchingmaniac
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

14 Jan 2010, 8:15 am

Spokane_Girl wrote:
I like meeting new people but when it's limited, shame.

i didnt quite understand that. And by the way league of their own is a amazing movie

14 Jan 2010, 11:58 am

Limited because you want Colorado aspies. I don't live in Colorado.

marchingmaniac
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

14 Jan 2010, 12:21 pm

Spokane_Girl wrote:
Limited because you want Colorado aspies. I don't live in Colorado.

i didnt nesecarily say that i dont think. You live in oregon right? whats it like up there i have never been.

14 Jan 2010, 1:50 pm

You asked if anyone in Colorado is aspie. I'm too old for you anyway since you want aspies your own age.

Oregon, rainy in the fall and winter, we hardly get snow (in the mountains we do). It's not raining now. We are very environmental, we try to keep the earth clean. We put food in the waste than throwing it away and we use it for soil. Cars have to go through a thing called DEQ to keep the earth clean. One side of the state is dry, but on the other side of the mountains, it's all green which is where I am. But it doesn't get very hot where I live. It goes up in the 70's in the summer. Sometimes it gets hotter than that and we call it a heat wave. It has even gone up to the 100's.

marchingmaniac
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

14 Jan 2010, 4:58 pm

Spokane_Girl wrote:
You asked if anyone in Colorado is aspie. I'm too old for you anyway since you want aspies your own age.

Oregon, rainy in the fall and winter, we hardly get snow (in the mountains we do). It's not raining now. We are very environmental, we try to keep the earth clean. We put food in the waste than throwing it away and we use it for soil. Cars have to go through a thing called DEQ to keep the earth clean. One side of the state is dry, but on the other side of the mountains, it's all green which is where I am. But it doesn't get very hot where I live. It goes up in the 70's in the summer. Sometimes it gets hotter than that and we call it a heat wave. It has even gone up to the 100's.

i dont think i ever mentioned wanting aspies my own age.....hmmm well that doesnt mean we cant talk haha. And oregon sounds a whole lot like where im originally from. Florida. Minus the hurricanes and oceans and stuff hehe

14 Jan 2010, 6:50 pm

marchingmaniac wrote:
i know like no one here. Aspergers wise. The only ones ive met were in elementary school when i visit my old teacher or they moved away or started going to another school. Im starting to feel quite lonely. I mean i know there are others in the world obviously with this site. But i want like a aspergers friend. My age. That we could just hang out and relate.

Where bolded.

marchingmaniac
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

14 Jan 2010, 6:53 pm

Spokane_Girl wrote:
marchingmaniac wrote:

Where bolded.

oh. hmmm crap haha sorry about that. I didnt remember doing that. But thanks for pointing it out. Forgot how observant people like us are. Well damn haha sorry about that i really am. =(

14 Jan 2010, 7:40 pm

My aspie trait comes in handy where I have to be right :wink:

marchingmaniac
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

14 Jan 2010, 7:45 pm

Spokane_Girl wrote:

well your also a girl. I never ever argue with girls. Cuz i have come to the conclusion that the girl is ALWAYS right all the time. Thats how i roll. So yeah your definitly right sorry about that. I was wrong. hehe but i truly mean that every experience ive had with girls and stuff the girl is ALWAYS right.

musicislife
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2010, 7:56 pm

marchingmaniac wrote:
Spokane_Girl wrote:

well your also a girl. I never ever argue with girls. Cuz i have come to the conclusion that the girl is ALWAYS right all the time. Thats how i roll. So yeah your definitly right sorry about that. I was wrong. hehe but i truly mean that every experience ive had with girls and stuff the girl is ALWAYS right.

girls aren't always right, some of us just act like it ;)