Why does Israel matter to the United States?

Page 2 of 4 [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

sartresue
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2010, 8:58 am

(S)mattering of support topic

The US has fiancially/militaristically supported many regimes, many that are now or have been politically corrupt. Economic plans must be in place, to ensure that money is used to help the people, not to bolster criminal governments.

Right now the spotlight is on the world helping Haiti, and this is what support should consist of--developing the infrastructure to ensure that citizenry can support themselves in future. (Israel has been a different case because other nations are so hostile to her existence.)

Instead of focussing on hostilities, if countries that are suffering economically like Palestine, Afganistan and Pakistan (and some African nations) would concern themselves with rebuilding what they have, like Haiti will be doing, then this is half the problem solved. Get the citizenry busy with economic development and keep the politics out--for now. 8)

Phuture Phounder of the Philosophy Phactory

NOT a believer of Mystic Woo-Woo

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2010, 11:19 am

Israel has nukes (est. 250)
Israel has statellites
ergo, Israel can launch nukes at the US.
don't think it couldn't happen...

FreeSpirit2000
Toucan
Toucan

27 Jan 2010, 4:33 pm

Magnus wrote:
Does anyone have any good reason why the US should be supporting Israel? Besides the Bible stating that those who support Israel are blessed and those who do not are cursed, any ideas?

Well parts of the American Government is ran by Zionist Jews. The AIPAC lobby pretty much rules the American goverment with an iron fist and the American government pretty much gets used like a dog by Israel. Lets not forget that in the USA, Jews control the Media, Jews control all the International Banks (Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Bliderbergs), Jews control Hollywood (Many celebrities are Jews), Jews control the Federal Reserve, The CEO Of Goldman Sachs is a Jew (Lloyd Blankenfein), All top executives of financial institutions are Jewish and the Jewish lobbies worldwide know how to control the governments of each nation to serve the interests of worldwide Jewry. Also let's not forget that the Federal Reserve is controlled by Jews. Even Ehud Olmert, the former prime minister of Israel stated that "we the Jewish people control America and Americans know this." It is not USA supporting Israel, it is that the USA is an Israeli puppet state and the most highest ranking politicians in the US government are Zionist Crypto-Jews.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2010, 4:45 pm

FreeSpirit2000 wrote:

Well parts of the American Government is ran by Zionist Jews.

And by far most of the U.S. Gov is run by goyim (gentiles)

ruveyn

Omerik
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Jan 2010, 6:06 pm

FreeSpirit2000 wrote:
Magnus wrote:
Does anyone have any good reason why the US should be supporting Israel? Besides the Bible stating that those who support Israel are blessed and those who do not are cursed, any ideas?

Well parts of the American Government is ran by Zionist Jews. The AIPAC lobby pretty much rules the American goverment with an iron fist and the American government pretty much gets used like a dog by Israel. Lets not forget that in the USA, Jews control the Media, Jews control all the International Banks (Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Bliderbergs), Jews control Hollywood (Many celebrities are Jews), Jews control the Federal Reserve, The CEO Of Goldman Sachs is a Jew (Lloyd Blankenfein), All top executives of financial institutions are Jewish and the Jewish lobbies worldwide know how to control the governments of each nation to serve the interests of worldwide Jewry. Also let's not forget that the Federal Reserve is controlled by Jews. Even Ehud Olmert, the former prime minister of Israel stated that "we the Jewish people control America and Americans know this." It is not USA supporting Israel, it is that the USA is an Israeli puppet state and the most highest ranking politicians in the US government are Zionist Crypto-Jews.

BS. Israel is a US puppet state, if anything. We do what the Americans tell us. They just don't forget where their capitalism is popular... So why lose their support?

As an Israeli - it's Manifest Destiny 2.0, nothing more.

Israel has the only "Western" population that admires the American corporate lies, there are more Israelis into it then Americans, percantage-wise, if you ask me. Sickening in my opinion. People here just admire this despisable culture, that even many Americans hate (I think).

Magnus
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2010, 6:37 pm

iamnotaparakeet wrote:
Israel is an ally that is in many ways alike to the USA. Why should they matter less to us than South Korea or Australia? If, hypothetically, all of South America banded together and advanced upon Mexico, shouldn't the USA help its ally? Even if it were at no harm to us, should not there be loyalty and support among allies? Or should we all live like teabaggers on Halo multiplayer? Who are too lame to fight the opposing team, so instead they kill their own teammates?

You sold me.

-Pythagoras

Magnus
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2010, 6:39 pm

Omerik wrote:
FreeSpirit2000 wrote:
Magnus wrote:

BS. Israel is a US puppet state, if anything. We do what the Americans tell us. They just don't forget where their capitalism is popular... So why lose their support?

As an Israeli - it's Manifest Destiny 2.0, nothing more.

Israel has the only "Western" population that admires the American corporate lies, there are more Israelis into it then Americans, percantage-wise, if you ask me. Sickening in my opinion. People here just admire this despisable culture, that even many Americans hate (I think).

this is enlightening...

-Pythagoras

Magnus
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2010, 6:40 pm

pakled wrote:
Israel has statellites

Israel wouldn't bomb the US for not supporting them. I'm sure...

-Pythagoras

ASPER
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Jan 2010, 11:42 pm

Magnus wrote:
pakled wrote:
Israel has statellites

Israel wouldn't bomb the US for not supporting them. I'm sure...

Completely correct, Israel would not bomb the US for not supporting them, they would attack the US and blame it on the "terrorists" so the US helps them kill people that compromises the Jewish agenda.

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2010, 12:12 am

We tell the Israelis what to do all the time.
They ignore what we say and keep on doing what they want.
As long as our pleasant fictions are preserved...;)

phil777
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2010, 1:00 am

^- True-ish.

history_of_psychiatry
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2010, 7:23 pm

Though some Americans support Israel most Americans either are against support of Israel or don't care about it either way. The reason Israel gets so much special treatment from the USA is because of the Zionists (Christian and Jewish) in positions of power. However there are many Jews and Christians against Israeli politics who are now more than ever making their voices heard. That being said, I don't support the Muslim nations either.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2010, 7:27 pm

I mostly don't support Israel especially the zionists and the fact that they've been given nukes to use and abuse just like the U.S.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2010, 7:48 pm

MissConstrue wrote:
I mostly don't support Israel especially the zionists and the fact that they've been given nukes to use and abuse just like the U.S.

the Israelis made there own nukes.

ruvyen

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2010, 7:52 pm

Although there is an element of manifest destiny in the acceptance of Israel as a legitimate state in the old Jewish sense of having been especially chosen by God, probably much of the main substance of much of the support is derived from the abysmally horrible insane persecution of the Jews by the Nazis and the resulting world guilt and acceptance that there should be adequate compensation. In general the Jews of the world have demonstrated great intellectual capacity and a cohesive cultural tradition that is somewhat absent from the other groups that were also frightfully persecuted by the Nazis such as the gypsies and the homosexuals. The Nazis, of course, merely carried forward and intensified the centuries old traditions of Jewish persecution that formed part of the doctrines of the Christian Catholic Church so there is much guilt well distributed. The Israelis, as distinct from all Jews in general, have used this guilt as a cultural weapon continuously and with great success to disparage the efforts of the Palestinians to defend themselves and protest at the thievery and open brutality of the Israeli government is taking over the land area claimed by Israel. I do not defend the random killings by the Muslim suicide bombers but their impact is negligible as compared to the official Israeli brutality of the Israeli government against mostly innocent and relatively defenseless Palestinians with modern aggressive weaponry.

Of course this is only one element in the conflict and there are economic and political policies also in he mix which use the cultural element to merely re-enforce their underlying policies.

jc6chan
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2010, 9:16 pm

MissConstrue wrote:

The Israelis never used their nukes against any human population. So I don't know how you could say they are "abusing" the nukes.