Anyone Looking For Friends or just someone to talk to?

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Emlee2009
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 Feb 2010, 1:15 am

I'm 19 years old and I am a female, I don't realy have many friends, all I have is 2 or 3 close friends but I never really hang out with them or talk to them, recently i also had a bad break up with someone i truly loved more than anything and still do no matter what. I am a nice person, I like to give advice and help others out and I am willing to be friends with anyone that is 17-21. It doesn't matter if you are a guy or girl I just want someone to talk to and I would perfer someone that lives close, I live in Maine so I wouldn't mind someone that lives close to Maine that I can talk to, but if you don't live close thats fine too. I am a nice person and I'm kind and caring. I talk about mostly anything. I have AIM and MSN and email so if you want to talk or be my friend please don't hesitate to PM me.
Please and thanks :D

janeausten
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

01 Feb 2010, 5:12 am

hi i m having aspergers im 19 and want to talk to u about your condition and share feelings and thoughts with a girl which i have never done before. please reply quickly. and i wanted to know about the severity of ur aspergers

Jpeg
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

01 Feb 2010, 4:35 pm

Hi, I would be interested in talking sometime. I am 17 and have aspergers. My MSN is in my profile, just be sure to let me know you are from WrongPlanet.