Do you look tired or do ppl say you look stoned? :()

Page 3 of 3 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2010, 2:51 am

My current avatar is of me around the age of 7...you can see the very dark circles and the far away look in most of my childhood pics...In some pics, the circles under my eyes take on a purplish reddish tint, but that could do with the coloring of the photo.....

I do not have as dark circles or such a "stoned" look now as I did growing up...but I have been told I have just the same look now as I did back then...I guess since I never look directly at people, and frequently wear a neutral-to-sad facial expression...

A Jr. High teacher once explained my eye circles as my having naturally darker pigment around my eyes, and that people apply eyeliner and eyeshadow to achieve the same result....(another teacher sticking up for me, I guess)

My younger sister used to whine that I would walk down the halls at school looking like I was on drugs all the time...when I really wasn't and there were plenty of others who were.

Blindspot149
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2010, 4:31 am

I often look tired because I don't sleep very much/well.

Never accused of looking stoned cos I have ADHD :lol:

DemonAbyss10
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2010, 9:25 am

yeah, I had one particular picture of me with an extremely stoned look on my senior class memories slideshow. Of course the girl who did it woke me up when I was sleeping during study hall, and snapped it as soon as I looked up. Of course I had alot of pictures in that compared to some. Now, that slideshow was shown during graduation, so yeah. I didnt really care though.

Yes, I do have a DeviantArt, it is at.... http://demonabyss10.deviantart.com/

Kajak
Butterfly
Butterfly

05 Feb 2010, 10:41 am

Happens to me all the time, but that's generally because I am tired. I manage to get very little sleep most nights, so when I go to work in the mornings, I look terrible. Weekends are pretty much my only saving grace. Since I know I have no responcibilities to take care of I frequently sleep up to 12 hours (mostly during the day) on weekends.

Whisper
Toucan
Toucan

05 Feb 2010, 10:51 am

People have often said that I looked stoned a lot in the past. I find that spacing out and marijuana have similar effects on me anyway.

zer0netgain
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2010, 11:10 am

My dad comments that I look upset most of the time...even if I feel nothing at all.

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2010, 3:23 pm

Today I had quite a few people asking me if I was sad... Weird, since I am fine... Must have been off on the body language today.

RhNegative
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Dec 2010, 12:47 am

Are any of you Rh-Negative or come from an Rh-Negative Family Bloodline?