Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

hiddenname
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

04 Feb 2010, 5:53 pm

This guy, I don't know whoever he is, the root of my self-confidence.
When I look into his face, I feel better.

1) If I will be in a planned social situation as a must :( (makes me feel irritated) such as using public transportation, going to place never been before, talking to people never met before, waiting in a line, going to a governmental institute or hosptial... I look to the photo of this guy

2) If I feel depressed :cry: about my negative-sides I look to the photo of this guy

3) If I feel emberassed :oops: , not feeling a part of the society I simply look to the photo of this guy

Then I say to myself,
You are much more intelligent than him 8)
You are looking to life from a completely different perspective, and he don't even know the meaning of perspective 8)
You are more educated than him 8)
You can evalutate things logically, and this guy probably have a brain that can't work everytime. 8)

You are much more better than this silly guy. If he can do the things easily that I stated in 1),2),3), I can do much better, because I am BETTER than him. :twisted:
AFTER THE COMPARISON, A CONFIDENT FEELING!! ! :D

And my quesrions;
1) Do you have a similar trait that make you feel better?
2) Is the thing that I'm doing wrong, and causes me to have other problems, or I currently have problems?
3) What do you think about the guy on the photo?

Magicfly
Toucan
Toucan

04 Feb 2010, 6:02 pm

For me, going into nature gives me the same feeling.....

DemonAbyss10
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2010, 7:29 pm

being around loads of tech gadgets and knowing that I can out-technobabble alot of people gives me that feeling.

Lone walks in the woods, nice way to calm down after an aspie meltdown.

get pissed off at someone alot? make a clone of them in the sims and just kill them off repeatedly.

Yes, I do have a DeviantArt, it is at.... http://demonabyss10.deviantart.com/

rmgh
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2010, 8:11 pm

DemonAbyss10 wrote:
get pissed off at someone alot? make a clone of them in the sims and just kill them off repeatedly.

HAHAHA. I love this one! I'll be doing that. :)