Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

black_legion
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Feb 2010, 9:41 pm

well, today i was goofing off with a freind of mine in town and well there was a girl in the group the thing is though is that she seemed shy nearly every time i even looked at her let alone talked, and i really don't understand what's going on here my best freind was like "dude she's into you." and there's me thinking "i've only known her for like 2 hours, there's more chance of me getting a refund on something without the receipt, and that i'm a narsasistic loser" which of course makes me extremely un-attractive because according to my freinds, i moan about every little thing i hate or that goes wrong in the Dr. cox style from scrubs.

but i've come here to get a different perspective, and well if anyone could really help me get my head around this it'll be great thanks.

FuzzyElephants
Raven
Raven

06 Feb 2010, 11:45 pm

When I met my husband I liked him instantly... to the point of extreme akwardness... So much so that he thought I wasn't interested in him at all and I had to "grab my balls" and work up the courage to put it all out on the table before our first real date.

Could be something similar. Either way if I were you i'd hang out with her and see what happens.

therange
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2010, 12:27 am

I'm surprised the number of people in their mid teens that are so concerned with dating.

elderwanda
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2010, 12:31 am

therange wrote:
I'm surprised the number of people in their mid teens that are so concerned with dating.

Yeah. Given the insane amount of homework my 12-year-old is given every night, and the fact that we're always told, "He'd better get used to it because there is so much more in high school", I can't imagine when a 16-year-old has time to date.

black_legion
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Feb 2010, 5:38 am

I count myself lucky in the homework department I get little to none and i'm about 10 weeks away from my final exams and then when we do get some it's like little worksheets or a mindmap, and to stay on subject i'm not overly fussed about dating, but it may do me some good in the fact that I suffer from extreme bullying issues at school and it may make me forget about all the crap they've done to me a couple of hours at the weekend.

black_legion
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Feb 2010, 5:38 am

I count myself lucky in the homework department I get little to none and i'm about 10 weeks away from my final exams and then when we do get some it's like little worksheets or a mindmap, and to stay on subject i'm not overly fussed about dating, but it may do me some good in the fact that I suffer from extreme bullying issues at school and it may make me forget about all the crap they've done to me a couple of hours at the weekend.

Etular
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

07 Feb 2010, 6:18 am

The Love Guru is here (and, strangely enough, I was actually given that online nickname...)! I would normally reply with more helpful advice than this but, quite honestly, I'm already helping another 16-year-old friend of mine get a Girlfriend. Rather ironic, but true. Not to mention, your spelling and grammar is on-par with his. Although I can read and understand most of it, various parts I need to decipher and put into sentences. As for what she's probably thinking, it depends on whether she is naturally shy or not. If she's normally a talkative person, it could be love-at-first-sight. If she's normally shy, then it could just be that she's shy. Either way, what harm could come from asking her yourself? Even if she says "No", how will that affect you in any way? Either way, if it works outm, Flowers and Chocolates all the way.