Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Hypothetically speaking, would you date me?
Poll ended at 15 Feb 2010, 2:07 am
yes 44%  44%  [ 8 ]
no 56%  56%  [ 10 ]
Total votes : 18

ScooterDiva
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

12 Feb 2010, 8:53 pm

psychedelic wrote:
I have never had a girlfriend. NEVER! Don't bother pointing out that Valentine's day was made by card companies. I've heard that crap already. The point is I get to see people who have girlfriends and that reminds me that I don't have one.

Why don't I have one? Because I'm BIZARRE! I'm actually not as bad as I use to be but, at 28, it's hard not to feel pathetic. I mean, seriously. Who would want to date, much less talk to, some guy who can't make eye contact, smiles at inappropriate times, and cant really keep himself from snapping his joints every once in a while? I'm a basket case.

And there's this movie, The 40 Year Old Virgin. You can bet your a**es that I'd rather die than to live that long!

And to think that there are these guys who treat their women like crap or at least don't value them. And then there are other guys who are doormats. And yet they are all still getting laid!

And I there are people out there who say "look deep into yourself" or "talk to someone who can tell/coach you what to do". I get the impression that there are all kinds of women out there, just like there are all kinds of men.

I need to find me a door mat. Someone who, deep down inside, is better that what she has become. Help her out only under the condition that she'll help me out too. Does this sound like a fairy tale?

I'd like to find myself a young man one day.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2010, 9:23 pm

ScooterDiva wrote:
psychedelic wrote:
I have never had a girlfriend. NEVER! Don't bother pointing out that Valentine's day was made by card companies. I've heard that crap already. The point is I get to see people who have girlfriends and that reminds me that I don't have one.

Why don't I have one? Because I'm BIZARRE! I'm actually not as bad as I use to be but, at 28, it's hard not to feel pathetic. I mean, seriously. Who would want to date, much less talk to, some guy who can't make eye contact, smiles at inappropriate times, and cant really keep himself from snapping his joints every once in a while? I'm a basket case.

And there's this movie, The 40 Year Old Virgin. You can bet your a**es that I'd rather die than to live that long!

And to think that there are these guys who treat their women like crap or at least don't value them. And then there are other guys who are doormats. And yet they are all still getting laid!

And I there are people out there who say "look deep into yourself" or "talk to someone who can tell/coach you what to do". I get the impression that there are all kinds of women out there, just like there are all kinds of men.

I need to find me a door mat. Someone who, deep down inside, is better that what she has become. Help her out only under the condition that she'll help me out too. Does this sound like a fairy tale?

I'd like to find myself a young man one day.

I think you two should hook up. :wink:

SamwiseGamgee
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2010, 12:08 am

In a hypothetical way yes I would date you, you seem like a perfectly decent guy. Realistically it's unlikely we live anywhere near each other and even if we did, I'm a bit of a disaster when it comes to human interaction so it would probably never work.

I do understand your fairy tale though. Maybe worded a bit differently but I understand what you meant and I hope you find it someday.

Northeastern292
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2010, 9:19 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
If I was a girl, then yes I would date you.

Same here. I'm 19, still a virgin (but I don't know if the term itself still applies to anyone these days) and I've only been kissed by one girl. I know how you feel.

Ad
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Feb 2010, 6:27 pm

I'd just say this, I'd rather date an Autistic guy than an NT.

Rocker82
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

21 Feb 2010, 1:27 am

When Valentine's Day comes I don't think about it,despite the fact that I never had a girlfriend(I'm turning 28 this Feb).What I did this year is listening to power ballads of my favorite 80s rock bands.