Page 7 of 7 [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

AutisticLiberation
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Jul 2013, 7:24 am

Adolf wrote:
Michael Jackson was a true aspie. True aspies can sense the aspieness in him, intuitively.

Aside from all the things already mentioned about him, such as eye contact issues, bad social timing, inability to handle money etc, according to one if his brothers he was diagnosed with schizophrenia as a kid. This was a common misdiagnosis before Asperger's became offical and well known.

His dancing also shows very typical signs of aspieness. The rigid movements. Similar to those Hitler (another aspie) used during his speeches. Just like Hitler practiced his speeches, gestures and even eye movements for hours, Michael Jackson practiced his dancing and trademark moves into infinity without even seeming tired.

Michael Jackson acknowledged kinship with Adolf Hitler in an interview he made some years back but which wasn't released until September 2009 after his death. He praised Hitler's "showmanship".

MJ and Adolf Hitler were TRUE aspies.

I know this post was long ago and I haven't read through each page of this forum post so I don't know if anyone has said this to you already but Adolf Hitler was very likely a narcissist not an aspie at all
because he showed so many signs of NPD in comparison to AS