Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2006, 11:28 pm

I'm a Blood Red Routemaster, because I'm stuck in the 1950s' and the 1960s'. I also have dreams that I'm roaming the Streets of London. I thrive on the Rain, and I like to protect everybody else from it. I also like the Landmarks that are along the two Heritage Routes that my sixteen counterparts are operated on. Red is also one of my favourite colours, along with the two other colours of the Union Flag. I also like things that go, Ding Ding.

k96822
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2006, 11:41 pm

You're really clever! Only think I could think of was, "I am a rock, I am an island!" Kinda cliche, eh? Ding ding -- great stuff.

Namiko
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2006, 12:49 am

I am my silver reverse polish notation calculator. Easy to be understood by those who have practiced and gotten used to me, almost impossible to get to know and learn at first. Also, wired a little differently than most, but a good tool for people who are expertised.

Also, has seen lots of damage and beating over the few years. :|

Spriteling
Toucan
Toucan

19 Mar 2006, 9:43 am

I am an circular analogue clock. Sometimes difficult for people to read, and rarely noticed.

Fugly
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Mar 2006, 10:57 pm

I'm a mango because I'm exotic and I like to fly to greet people's smiles

Darquewing
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Apr 2006, 2:28 am

I am a steam-driven super computer, because for all my uses, I still have some odd quirks, and frankly.. people just don't know what to make of me, and tend to stare and gawk when I'm trying to be interactive.

RRG
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

Location: Constantly traveling Between Mobius , Hyrule and the Mushroom Kingdom

02 Apr 2006, 6:28 pm

I am a chainsaw. Not much use ecept for one real purpose. Oh and decapitating Zombies. (Why in every zombie (exept Shaun of the dead - ed) movie do they use a chainsaw? most are too heavy to use efectivly as a weapon.)