My ideas for the next film(s) in the nolan batman universe.

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Xenu
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2010, 9:42 pm

this may be a bit fan fictionay but i really think that these plotlines would work AMAZING in the nolan
universe and would please the hardcore fans as well as the casual moviegoer.

They could introduce grayson in the movie with him becoming nightwing in the end (skipping robin) but also introduce Talia al Ghul towards the beginning of the movie resulting in her and bruce sleeping together towards the middle (with the first half could be her trying to kill bruce for her belief of him killing her father. and then at the end she finds out shes prego. and maybe the 4th movie could introduce the riddler and him finding bruces identity and trying to kill talia and the unborn damian giving bruce a personal matter to fight for. with damian being born at the end of the 4th movie and in the 5th movie the riddler is in arkham and bruce is deciding wether or not to train his new child damian (could be maybe 4-5 in the 5th movie) as a sidekick to be robin

DeaconBlues
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2010, 11:08 am

But without his tenure as Robin, what would be Dick Grayson's motivation to become Nightwing? He was primarily trying to live up to his mentor's example, after all.

No, I'd say go ahead and cast someone around 15 (or at least looking that age) as Robin; then, when the next film comes around, he'll be around 18, and plausibly getting ready to go out on his own as Nightwing...

Actually, mostly what I want to start seeing in the DC movies is what we've started to see in the Marvel movies - an acknowledgment that there are other characters in the universe. (Here I refer specifically to the such moments as Nick Fury talking to Tony Stark in a bar, or the flash-shot behind the Hulk smashing some ice in the Arctic, revealing Captain America entombed there...)

Just maybe when Bruce is turning on the TV, there's a story about Superman, or he's speeding toward Arkham in the Batmobile and some guy in a red suit jogs up beside him...

Xenu
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2010, 2:12 pm

DeaconBlues wrote:
But without his tenure as Robin, what would be Dick Grayson's motivation to become Nightwing? He was primarily trying to live up to his mentor's example, after all.

No, I'd say go ahead and cast someone around 15 (or at least looking that age) as Robin; then, when the next film comes around, he'll be around 18, and plausibly getting ready to go out on his own as Nightwing...

Actually, mostly what I want to start seeing in the DC movies is what we've started to see in the Marvel movies - an acknowledgment that there are other characters in the universe. (Here I refer specifically to the such moments as Nick Fury talking to Tony Stark in a bar, or the flash-shot behind the Hulk smashing some ice in the Arctic, revealing Captain America entombed there...)

Just maybe when Bruce is turning on the TV, there's a story about Superman, or he's speeding toward Arkham in the Batmobile and some guy in a red suit jogs up beside him...

yes but in the nolan batman universe he currently wants it to be as real as possible. He wants nothing supernatrual or science fictiony. He also though hates dick grayson as Robin. So i thought maybe if they took his nightwing interpratation and maybe merge dicks character with jason todds he could be a darker antihero as kind of a rival to batman. But introducing Damian (the most interesting Robin so far next to jason imo) as robin would fit with the whole thing.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2010, 9:25 pm

The Riddler looks to be a good choice, it could be along the lines of having a keen interest in Batman's identity, aswell as throw backs to being intersted in the Scarecrow and the Joker. David Tennant is a favourite of a lot of people to become The Riddler, there are even some pretty good fan pictures online.
And maybe throw in a thug or mobster, that being maybe a supervillain taking up control of gangs, and work with The Ridler.

There is also some who think that maybe at least a cameo of Harley Quinn could be good, just as a way of continuing the Joker story, again I found an interesting picture.

Xenu
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2010, 10:24 pm

Bradleigh wrote:
The Riddler looks to be a good choice, it could be along the lines of having a keen interest in Batman's identity, aswell as throw backs to being intersted in the Scarecrow and the Joker. David Tennant is a favourite of a lot of people to become The Riddler, there are even some pretty good fan pictures online.
And maybe throw in a thug or mobster, that being maybe a supervillain taking up control of gangs, and work with The Ridler.

There is also some who think that maybe at least a cameo of Harley Quinn could be good, just as a way of continuing the Joker story, again I found an interesting picture.

Although tennant could be a good riddler I would REALLY love to see Zachary Quinto or Michael C. Hall in the role as I can see them both doing amazing portrayals that would fit absolutely perfect in the nolan universe.

Xenu
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2010, 10:02 pm

I don't like bumping but want people to see this.

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2010, 12:16 pm

Xenu wrote:
Bradleigh wrote:

Although tennant could be a good riddler I would REALLY love to see Zachary Quinto or Michael C. Hall in the role as I can see them both doing amazing portrayals that would fit absolutely perfect in the nolan universe.

Xenu who do you think Should Play Harley Quinn?

Xenu
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2010, 6:43 pm

Laconvivencia wrote:
Xenu wrote:
Bradleigh wrote:

Xenu who do you think Should Play Harley Quinn?

As unoriginal as this sounds I would say Kristen Bell. If you have seen her as Elle in heroes she could totally use that character only raise her psychoticness by 100 and she would be perfect. And also she is a nerd as well which is good

jimdotbeep
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Mar 2010, 1:54 pm

Xenu wrote:
DeaconBlues wrote:

yes but in the nolan batman universe he currently wants it to be as real as possible. He wants nothing supernatrual or science fictiony. He also though hates dick grayson as Robin. So i thought maybe if they took his nightwing interpratation and maybe merge dicks character with jason todds he could be a darker antihero as kind of a rival to batman. But introducing Damian (the most interesting Robin so far next to jason imo) as robin would fit with the whole thing.

I'm afraid it would be impossible for Damian to be in the next Batman Movie or even in a fourth movie. You have to remember that Damian is Bruce Wayne's SON and if you wonted that everything in chronological order you would have to go through numerous Robins before Damian was even born. I personally don't think that Batman Having a son is very good for the movie series. Even in the Comic book version where this character if from. He didn't come in to play until the comic book was many decades old and the Comic Book was well into the 600s (Number of issues).

Xenu
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2010, 5:16 pm

jimdotbeep wrote:
Xenu wrote:
DeaconBlues wrote:

I'm afraid it would be impossible for Damian to be in the next Batman Movie or even in a fourth movie. You have to remember that Damian is Bruce Wayne's SON and if you wonted that everything in chronological order you would have to go through numerous Robins before Damian was even born. I personally don't think that Batman Having a son is very good for the movie series. Even in the Comic book version where this character if from. He didn't come in to play until the comic book was many decades old and the Comic Book was well into the 600s (Number of issues).

Yes but the Nolan movies are very loosely based on the comics so they could easily switch things around to get it to work. Sure there would be a massive uproar from the fans but it would be dealt with just like how they turned rahs al ghul white.