Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2010, 8:34 am

Why is Tiger Woods apologizing to the world for gettin' conjugal with a whole boat load of women who are clearly after his cash??? Any witch would at least try to snap him up... especially with a paternity suite. That may have happened already but was settled away from the media. Men are telling these bimbo women what to do. If he wasn't famous for his savant skill in golf and his swimming in a pool of high-end currency, he wouldn't have the opportunity to pretend to be the stud he wished he was.
They saw that "sucka" coming down the road! He needs to take notes from Bill Clinton...ha!...maybe he did....that's why he got caught!! Bimbos always stand to profit by messin' with the genitalia of the rich and famous. It's common practice.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2010, 3:07 pm

frankly my dear, i don't give a damn about tiger's woody.
have a nice day.

i_wanna_blue
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2010, 5:58 am

He's apologizing because public figures, the same people society puts high up on a pedestal, and whom we give preference to over most, are supposed to be infallible. We turn these ordinary people (sportsman/woman, celebrities etc) into superhumans and when they eventually fail, we wonder why. As they say: "You live by the sword, you die by the sword."

The media gives these people so much attention and praise, but when they slip up, they go in for the kill. I suppose it's the price to pay for being famous. Somehow society believes that all famous people don't do stupid things. :roll:

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2010, 9:31 am

auntblabby wrote:
have a nice day.

His "woody" :lol:
YOU MADE MY DAY!! ! :D

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2010, 10:43 am

RightGalaxy wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
have a nice day.

His "woody" :lol:
YOU MADE MY DAY!! ! :D

:+) basking in the appreciation:+)

Vanilla_Slice
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2010, 10:47 am

Some would say that it's a woody, others might refer to it as a driver. Opinions differ.

However, back to the subject........

For someone to say sorry like this takes a lot of guys and I admire the man for it. There MAY be a financial motive for this because now that he's said sorry the sponsors may return, or perhaps he really does love his wife?

Vanilla_Slice

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2010, 10:50 am

Vanilla_Slice wrote:
Some would say that it's a woody, others might refer to it as a driver. Opinions differ.

However, back to the subject........

For someone to say sorry like this takes a lot of guys and I admire the man for it. There MAY be a financial motive for this because now that he's said sorry the sponsors may return, or perhaps he really does love his wife?

Vanilla_Slice

maybe a mashie [sorry, couldn't resist;+) ]
the point remains that we are paying far too much attention to the life of this guy's privates [sorry, couldn't resist again;+) ]

Wombat
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2010, 5:09 am

So a young good looking rich superstar had a few affairs? So what? How is that our business?

If he was a rock star or a Hollywood actor you would EXPECT it so why is it so bad for him?

Do you care if some Rodeo rider or Nascar driver sleeps around?

So who said a champion golfer must be pure as the driven snow or we will crucify him?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2010, 5:33 am

Wombat wrote:
So a young good looking rich superstar had a few affairs? So what? How is that our business?

If he was a rock star or a Hollywood actor you would EXPECT it so why is it so bad for him?

Do you care if some Rodeo rider or Nascar driver sleeps around?

So who said a champion golfer must be pure as the driven snow or we will crucify him?

as a nation we are this way because "an enquiring mind wants to know." a country with many folk who throw stones at distant high figures knowing that such high folk are too far above for the stones to ricochet back at their own glass houses. it makes us feel better to knock the high and mighty down a few notches on their perches. the veneer of civilization is thin.

wesmontfan
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Feb 2010, 12:48 pm

I dunno.
If I were a parent with children and thus were concerned about my children viewing him as a role model- I might give a damn about "Tiger's Wood".

Not only rock and movie stars- but--you name it- even politicians, and astronauts, have groupies.
So its hardly newsworthy that Tiger Woods would have groupies too.

He didnt murder, didnt molest children, nor was he involved in cruelty to animals, so it hard for me to feel any concern about it.

Okay- apologize to your wife- not to me.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2010, 5:34 pm

auntblabby wrote:
have a nice day.

Tiger Woods --> Tiger's Wood.

That is a good one.

ruveyn

Fintan29
Toucan
Toucan

23 Feb 2010, 6:32 pm

It's annoying that people are still going on about this. He is pro at golf, let him play the freaking sport already if he wants to. When was this scandal at first, 10 billion years ago?

Wombat
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2010, 9:39 am

Fintan29 wrote:
It's annoying that people are still going on about this. He is pro at golf, let him play the freaking sport already if he wants to. When was this scandal at first, 10 billion years ago?

I agree. Imagine the headlines. "World Badminton champion has affairs" or "World Scrabble champion has a drug problem"

Like I care. To me the world champion golfer is on the same level as the guy who can eat the most hot dogs in five minutes.

In other words I couldn't care less.

ironpunisher2006
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Feb 2010, 9:52 pm

Everyonein the world seems to think that because he's the greatest golfer on Earth, he has to live like an alabaster saint. Now, I don't condone cheating at all. But ,seriously, he's a dude. Every dude thinks about getting down and dirty with any attractive lady that walks by. Mr. Woods was just dumb enough to go through with the fantasy, and now he's going to be sleeping on the couch for a long time. Let it go at that, and take a lesson to not go sticking your 3-iron in a different sandtrap.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2010, 6:27 pm

ruveyn wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
have a nice day.

Tiger Woods --> Tiger's Wood.

That is a good one.

ruveyn

thanx:+) got the idea from defaced local campaign signs for rep. norm's d!ck

Michhsta
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2010, 10:12 pm

auntblabby wrote:
have a nice day.

Excellent....... :lol: :lol: :lol: