Paypal Froze USWGO's Account and requires information about

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

btalex1990
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

24 Feb 2010, 1:35 pm

it is really happening. Got any email from paypal just today, and got my entire account frozen.

I I won't give them any piece of information. I don't want to be forced into registering to make it official because it requires money which I won't pay. Why pay taxes if I have to pay a fee to make it an official non profit political organization and besides this means the government can track me better and that's what Hitler did before he exterminated the jews.

I will keep following my dream and find other ways to build up my videoshow and keep fighting against big brother.

Article about my organizations account being frozen

Orwell
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2010, 1:51 pm

Godwin's law in the OP?

Paypal needs more information if you want to call yourself a non-profit because otherwise they have no way of knowing whether you are using their service for money laundering and tax evasion.

makuranososhi
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2010, 2:02 pm

One doesn't just say "I'm a non-profit" and all is groovy - the world does not work that way. If you're unwilling to jump through their hoops, don't expect them to still give you a reward at the end. Make it a personal account and pay for the service, or find another solution.

M.

For those who seek an alternative, it is coming.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

btalex1990

24 Feb 2010, 2:13 pm

makuranososhi wrote:
One doesn't just say "I'm a non-profit" and all is groovy - the world does not work that way. If you're unwilling to jump through their hoops, don't expect them to still give you a reward at the end. Make it a personal account and pay for the service, or find another solution.

M.

but I don't wanna pay a fee to get it considered a non profit. Uncle sam can go [] themselves. I will pay taxes but paying a fee just to have it registered as a non profit cannot work. I don't have that kind of money. I don't understand why they charge huge fees when they already have us pay taxes. Why can't they just take out tax money without requiring all this information. [] paypal.

makuranososhi
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2010, 2:24 pm

btalex1990 wrote:
makuranososhi wrote:

M.

but I don't wanna pay a fee to get it considered a non profit. Uncle sam can go [] themselves. I will pay taxes but paying a fee just to have it registered as a non profit cannot work. I don't have that kind of money. I don't understand why they charge huge fees when they already have us pay taxes. Why can't they just take out tax money without requiring all this information. [] paypal.

You don't want to pay - fine, but don't expect the additional services and perks. Paying taxes has nothing to do with being a non-profit; while it is not free, the fees are not on the order of thousands of dollars to register yourself as a 501(c)3 organization. Your complaint is largely devoid of substance since you seem to demand something for nothing.

M.

For those who seek an alternative, it is coming.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Orwell
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2010, 2:40 pm

Just read your article; what a load of paranoid nonsense. If any of your conspiracy theories were true, you'd be dead by now for talking about it. But they aren't true, which is why you are allowed the freedom to spout such garbage without repercussions.

Master_Pedant
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2010, 2:54 pm

Rather than try some tax evasion scheme to create a non-profit, why not clean up your "About Us" page first?

There's trillions of conspiracist organizations peddling nonsense. I see little reason to add more pollution into the civic discourse.

Khan_Sama
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2010, 4:40 am

Orwell wrote:
Just read your article; what a load of paranoid nonsense. If any of your conspiracy theories were true, you'd be dead by now for talking about it. But they aren't true, which is why you are allowed the freedom to spout such garbage without repercussions.

Lovely English too.

USWGO website wrote:
Open letter to Al Gore: Al Gore your a Hypocrite!! !

Al Gore I hate to spoil you and your followers environmental parade but you are all a bunch of polluting hypocrites that thinks your going green and saving the world but the truth is your still using up resources. I’ll start it off with the fact that Wind Turbines require oiling from time to time because of rust which means your using foreign oil, solar panels and wind turbines require being replaced ever so many years, ethanol was another failure which only gets rid of our foreign oil addictions by seven percent and steals many crop productions for our meals, and with solar panels you need tons of solar panels and still not have enough for a busy city or even a certain sized town. Also taxing the poor and every human for exhaling carbon is the most stupidest thing humans have ever done. The trees and nature needs carbon dioxide to convert into oxygen.
Al Gore are you trying to wreck this world and societies? Well it certainly looks that way Mr Al Gore
The truth is your one of the biggest hypocrites along with the vegetarians because even though they view eating animals is wrong animals have been killing and eating other animals and even killed humans. Some humans that cannot accept that they are hypocrites proves they aren’t willing to see the truth that humans need resources to survive and that is a cold hard fact.
What makes you such a huge hypocrite Al Gore is that you make all these documentaries which uses coal powered electricity, your home aka mansion uses a bunch more electricity then the average American polluter and that is a fact if you own a mansion al gore, instead of real world protests many environmentalists use the internet which pollutes a lot so their causes have been shams, and I don’t see Al Gore using clean cars but even if he does hes still supporting pollution.
Al Gore give it up at Copenhagen! You are the biggest environmental hypocrite and make all the good environmentalists and tree planters look like idiots and fools. Thanks for nothing elitist scumbag!