SMG2 May 23rd Metroid Other M June 27th!

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

zeldapsychology
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2010, 11:50 am

U.S. dates BTW. OMG I can't WAIT for SMG2 I LOVED LOVED LOVED the first one!! !! !! and I'm a huge Metroid fan so Other M is a must buy aswell going off of the IGN preview it plays good. OMG a 2-dish 3-D metroid (AKA NOT first person) that was ok but YA something NEW!! !! SO PSYCHED for these games! Hopefully I get FFXIII for my Bday in March then can buy SMG2 in May and Metroid in June OMG SO EXCITED! When SMG2 was announced (I was Live chatting) my friend said calm down and it seemed like I was having an orgasm ROFL! :-) SO PSYCHED FOR SMG2!! !! !! !! !

DemonAbyss10
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2010, 1:41 pm

got FFXIII on preorder :D

I will say though I never go by those silly review sites for anything, Id rather try it myself before I decide. Loved Two worlds even though it got sh***y reviews. Same goes for other games.

I dont keep up with the mario games much anymore, my preference goes for the 2d platformer versions simplky because I enjoyed them when I was little.

Yes, I do have a DeviantArt, it is at.... http://demonabyss10.deviantart.com/

SkittlesMcBingBing
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

25 Feb 2010, 1:44 pm

Super Mario Galaxy is pretty good, and I like how Nintendo has decided to have two different Mario style games, 2D and 3D.

Unfortunately as a 26 year old Mario veteran there's little the series can offer me that's new now, but the games are solid nonetheless.

I believe I am cousin.

Fintan29
Toucan
Toucan

25 Feb 2010, 3:19 pm

Super Mario Galaxy 2, yes! That's all I can say now.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2010, 4:06 pm

zeldapsychology wrote:
...going off of the IGN preview it plays good.

Not that I can imagine a Metroid game being bad, but IGN gets paid to give games good reviews. I don't trust them at all.

zeldapsychology wrote:
OMG SO EXCITED!

Obviously 8O

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2010, 4:07 pm

I will buy both of these games the first few days they are out.

zeldapsychology
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2010, 6:05 pm

It was actually a preview and before yesterday no one knew how the new Metroid game played so I was mainly interested in how the controls/gameplay was. and yes I'm really into buying SMG2 LOL!