The last health ailment you suffered from

Page 24 of 30 [ 470 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 30  Next

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2021, 4:53 pm

A sudden nausea attack and it was when I was brushing my teeth 8O - but it was in the last month - I have the irritable bowel syndrome :(

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2021, 5:03 pm

A rabbit scratch in my left eye. It's healed now.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2021, 8:38 pm

Acute:
Covid? Except I hadn't suffered at all and no after effects so far.
Before that, it's the vaccination symptoms. No any other side effects.

But after both of that, it's whatever discomfort that could've been preventable, yet I'm dealing everyday.
It could be just low blood pressure and changes in my posture. It could be just sensitivity and I ate something.

Chronic:
Whatever hormonal issue I'm likely undiagnosed with that made me emotionally unstable, impulsive, confused, irritable and very uncomfortable all around in every other week.

And of course, idiopathic rhinitis. Every day. Every night. For years. With very rare day/s breaks in between.
That probably screwed some of my senses and cognition on daily basis, and got me into trouble more than autism ever did.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2021, 11:32 am

Yesterday evening I had a bad nausea attack :( I also have a mild toothache and tomorrow I will see my dentist about it.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2021, 11:22 am

Irulan wrote:
I also have a mild toothache and tomorrow I will see my dentist about it.

It turned out I would have to undergo a root canal treatment soon :x

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2021, 12:10 pm

^^^my advice for you is try the laughing gas. the time will go by quickly.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2021, 12:25 pm

Unfortunately, my dentist doesn't provide it :) It's not going to be the first time for me - I have really bad teeth :(

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2021, 12:39 pm

Irulan wrote:
Unfortunately, my dentist doesn't provide it :) It's not going to be the first time for me - I have really bad teeth :(

i would find another dentist even if you have to travel, the gas is really "a gas!" :hic: :drunken: :colors: :bounce: :mrgreen:

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2021, 12:41 pm

I never had it and to the best of my knowledge, the laughing gas isn't even popular here, in Poland.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2021, 12:56 pm

Irulan wrote:
I never had it and to the best of my knowledge, the laughing gas isn't even popular here, in Poland.

i am guessing then, that your people are a stoic lot. you don't let pain get to you.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2021, 1:20 pm

In Poland doctors rather don't pay attention to their patients' pain :( People dying of cancer aren't for example given enough painkillers "because they can get addicted" even if they are already dying 8O . I read about many such cases.

kitesandtrainsandcats
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2021, 1:26 pm

Quote:
The Last Health Ailment You Suffered From

When you are one of that portion of the population who have multiple chronic, incurable, illnesses, the though of 1 illness and it being in the past tense is a thought of a strange and alien world; even if sometime in the hazy distant past you did once inhabit it.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2021, 1:27 pm

Irulan wrote:
In Poland doctors rather don't pay attention to their patients' pain :( People dying of cancer aren't for example given enough painkillers "because they can get addicted" even if they are already dying 8O . I read about many such cases.

isn't poland a catholic nation? many old-line [pre-vatican II] style catholics believe "suffering is good for the soul." i say to the devil with that.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2021, 1:27 pm

in amuuurica, if one is working-class, pain relief is a rare bird as well, docs all look at us working stiffs and see "drug abusers" and "drug seekers" and not as suffering human beings.

Soliloquist
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 May 2021, 1:39 pm

Acute calculus cholecystitis

ezbzbfcg2
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2021, 1:44 pm

Irulan wrote:

I have this stereotype of former-Second-World medicine being less adequate, but simultaneously less concerned about such things.

Like, they don't have enough pain killers / adequate pain killers, but they're not hesitant to prescribe what they have. Sorry for stereotyping.