The last health ailment you suffered from

Page 26 of 30 [ 470 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2021, 8:43 pm

Irulan wrote:
Irulan wrote:
Today in turn, I got a sudden diarrhoea attack :(

Today I got one AGAIN :? :x :evil:

mee too, GD it :x

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2021, 8:39 am

Since the last time when I posted in this thread I have already suffered from THREE other health ailments 8O A toothache (today), a nausea attack (yesterday) and a diarrhoea one (the day before yesterday). :x

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2021, 9:07 pm

i am wondering if it is my hips [the pain] that is making me incontinent?

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2021, 7:12 am

Currently have a headache

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2021, 7:13 am

low back is grumbling a bit.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2021, 1:39 pm

I got another root canal treatment today :? :x Just like two weeks after the previous one 8O

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2021, 1:24 am

Whatever respiratory stuff I have has been worse the past few days (probably mild asthma or something, but of course every time I mention it to healthcare professionals, it isn’t acting up at the moment, and they just listen to my lungs and say “Well, everything sounds fine.” Yeah, and it feels fine at the moment, too :roll: ).

Also seems like I’m getting a bit of peripheral neuropathy back in my left hand, probably a residual effect of chemo.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2021, 2:40 pm

Lungs are still extra grumpy. Glad I have a CAT scan coming up to be sure it’s just my respiratory stuff and not lymphoma stuff coming back (mediastinal mass pressing against stuff). But then again, a CAT scan didn’t show anything definitively cancerous when I definitely did have it (couldn’t be proved until they took a large biopsy, even the small needle biopsy didn’t show anything :roll: ), so I don’t know how reassuring that will or will not be.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2021, 2:47 pm

Paper cut.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2021, 1:10 pm

The previous evening I got a nasty heartburn that lasted up until today when in turn, in the morning, I vomited :x

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2021, 1:13 pm

I feel like puking really bad today and have increasingly felt sick for days. I might have an ulcer from stress, since the nausea is like when I had a lot of ulcers and my stomach acid was irritating them. :?

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2021, 1:18 pm

This is the first day my foot hasn't hurt since I sprained it in early August. I've had a mystery UTI for about three or four months, though. Antibiotics aren't working and scans were clear.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2021, 1:33 pm

Well I developed a mysterious limp back in May. My leg has become a law unto itself.

I went for an mri to see if it is anything to do with my spine and found that I have a tumour on a nerve sheath and my spine is basically f****d.

Still none the wiser about the limp though.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2021, 2:04 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
This is the first day my foot hasn't hurt since I sprained it in early August. I've had a mystery UTI for about three or four months, though. Antibiotics aren't working and scans were clear.

I remember you mentioning your foot getting sprained, I'm happy to hear that it doesn't hurt today! :)

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2021, 2:06 pm

babybird wrote:
Well I developed a mysterious limp back in May. My leg has become a law unto itself.

I went for an mri to see if it is anything to do with my spine and found that I have a tumour on a nerve sheath and my spine is basically f****d.

Still none the wiser about the limp though.

Is the tumor malignant, or benign? I also hope that you can figure out what's wrong with your leg. :(

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2021, 9:51 pm

something akin to plantar fasciitis. so far it seems to have responded somewhat to rest, ice, NSAIDs, stretching, massage and salonpas pads another WP user graciously sent me :heart: