Page 1 of 5 [ 78 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

i_wanna_blue
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2010, 9:42 am

Why should this happen? Simple, both the war in Iraq and Afghanistan. Let's forget the truth for now. The truth being that 9/11 was clearly an inside job.

Firstly both invasions were against International Law. This is a direct defiance to UN law which states that no country can attack another country who does not show deadly force towards it. Even if Al - Qaeda was behind the attacks, why should you invade the whole of Afghanistan? And not only put the country into turmoil but cause the deaths of thousands of innocent civilians. More turmoil in the region gives rise to potential extremist parties. So it makes no sense what so ever.

And for Iraq, the same could be said. Isn't there more of a threat coming from Iraq after the war than before it. The people in the region now hate America for wrongly occupying their land. Can't the U.S see they were never welcomed there. Isn't this gonna cause more anti American sentiment?

As for Israel, don't get me started. The true definition of a "Terrorist State". They have the power to do whatever they want and the rest of the world can't say a thing or it's the end for them. US politicians are warned not to say anything bad about Israel as it's quote "political suicide".

The war in late 2008, supposedly against Hamas, should land all their top officials in front of a firing squad. What happened to Hamas? Why don't we hear about how bad they are ever since the fighting stopped? Did they just vanish? Or are they only a threat when those Zionist leaders need to gain votes for elections? The Israeli Army openly fired at civilians, and aid workers and even bombed UN shelters, without anyone so much as whispering any retribution.

Face it America. Your politicians, the ones who supposedly care so much about "the people" are slaves to Israel.

Tzipi Livni, Ehud Barak, Benjamin Netanyahu, Ehud Olmet, George Bush, Dick Cheney, Condoleeza Rice and all those involved should face a firing squad.

PLEASE WATCH
http://freeviewdocumentaries.com/2010/03/05/dispatches-the-killing-zone/#more-1548

Last edited by i_wanna_blue on 06 Mar 2010, 3:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.

i_wanna_blue
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2010, 1:06 pm

No one has anything to say? Shouldn't ones living in a democratic society stand up against these types of abuses of power? I mean Colin Powell gave a speech to the UN assembly under oath, declaring that there were indeed "weapons of mass destruction", and now after all these years there is absolutely no proof of it. How can this go unpunished?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p2RXWvy4Vs[/youtube]

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2010, 1:13 pm

i_wanna_blue wrote:

Firstly both invasions were against International Law. This is a direct defiance to UN law which states that no country can attack another country who does not show deadly force towards it.

The U.N. is not a sovereign state. U.N. rules have no special standing in U.S. courts. International Law is not really true law since there is no government or police force to enforce it. It is a set of customs, conventions and protocols. But it is not really law. Real law has a police force or an army to enforce it. In short, behind every real law is the gun, the sword, the whip, the chain and the dungeon.

ruveyn

i_wanna_blue
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2010, 1:20 pm

ruveyn wrote:
i_wanna_blue wrote:

Firstly both invasions were against International Law. This is a direct defiance to UN law which states that no country can attack another country who does not show deadly force towards it.

The U.N. is not a sovereign state. U.N. rules have no special standing in U.S. courts. International Law is not really true law since there is no government or police force to enforce it. It is a set of customs, conventions and protocols. But it is not really law. Real law has a police force or an army to enforce it. In short, behind every real law is the gun, the sword, the whip, the chain and the dungeon.

ruveyn

Fair enough but when the UN uses it's power to sanction and boycott certain nations, then those rules are always kept. I think you are missing the point. The point is that no one can speak up for the rights of the countries who are affected by what the US and Israel do. If Afghanistan decide to invade the US don't you think something would have been done about it?

old_fool
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

02 Mar 2010, 1:35 pm

i_wanna_blue wrote:
Why should this happen? Simple, both the war in Iraq and Afghanistan. Let's forget the truth for now. The truth being that 9/11 was clearly an inside job.

I would call this disinformative vandalism. I hope one day you'll feel ashamed for spouting these lies.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2010, 2:05 pm

i_wanna_blue wrote:
If Afghanistan decide to invade the US don't you think something would have been done about it?

Indeed. We would nuke Afghanistan till it glowed blue at night.

ruveyn

i_wanna_blue
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2010, 4:03 pm

old_fool wrote:
i_wanna_blue wrote:

I would call this disinformative vandalism. I hope one day you'll feel ashamed for spouting these lies.

Lies? Just look at the amount of Americans who do not believe the "official" versions of what happened. Like it or not the truth is coming out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Yx9NRX37SM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28tE0fKpISM

Last edited by i_wanna_blue on 02 Mar 2010, 4:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

i_wanna_blue
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2010, 4:04 pm

ruveyn wrote:
i_wanna_blue wrote:
If Afghanistan decide to invade the US don't you think something would have been done about it?

Indeed. We would nuke Afghanistan till it glowed blue at night.

ruveyn

What about North Korea?

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

02 Mar 2010, 6:07 pm

lol

what about Obama, should be have to face the firing squad too? :roll:

pat2rome
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2010, 6:25 pm

i_wanna_blue wrote:

Aaaaaand all credibility evaporates.

pat2rome
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2010, 6:28 pm

i_wanna_blue wrote:
Lies? Just look at the amount of Americans who do not believe the "official" versions of what happened. Like it or not the truth is coming out.

So? Look at the amounts of Americans who believe that the world is 6,000 years old, or that vaccines cause autism, or that Armageddon is coming in 2012. I can find some nuts with Youtube accounts that say those things, too.

fidelis
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2010, 6:32 pm

i_wanna_blue wrote:
old_fool wrote:
i_wanna_blue wrote:

This is a very touchy topic for some people. For others, well, we just don't want people to use things that aren't agreed on for evidence.

You could have posted this without using a 9/11 conspiracy. Whether or not it's true is besides the point; it shouldn't be posted, unless of course it was the point of your post, which it doesn't sound like. So please, don't post stuff that you should know will cause the thread to move off topic.

Orwell
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2010, 6:52 pm

i_wanna_blue wrote:
Let's forget the truth for now. The truth being that 9/11 was clearly an inside job.

There is not a single scrap of direct evidence to support this assertion.

To the rest of it: I'd be in favor of trying some members of the Bush administration for criminal behavior in regards to such things as warrantless wiretapping, illegal torture, etc. The invasion of Iraq was probably illegal, but less blatantly so and harder to prove in court. I don't care enough about mid-East politics to be very familiar with Israel's leaders. Anyways, the UN can't really do much of anything to prosecute anyone.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2010, 6:55 pm

:roll:
It's pretty obvious that this thread was started just to stir the pot.
Idle hands are the devil's workshop.

Jimbeaux
Toucan
Toucan

02 Mar 2010, 8:07 pm

If you accept the premise that the UN is a governing body that has any kind of legal authority (which I do not), the Iraq war was not illegal because Saddam Hussein broke the terms of the Gulf War cease fire when he threw out the weapons inspectors in 1998 (I think that was the year).

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2010, 9:17 pm

Jimbeaux wrote;

Quote:
If you accept the premise that the UN is a governing body that has any kind of legal authority (which I do not), the Iraq war was not illegal because Saddam Hussein broke the terms of the Gulf War cease fire when he threw out the weapons inspectors in 1998 (I think that was the year).

Those that like to rant about the invasion of Iraq being illegal seem to conveniently forget all about Sadam hiding things from the inspectors, delaying access to places the inspectors wanted to see, and throwing them out of the country. It was either in the late 90's or early 2000's and I remember it.
Of course they had WMD's!