Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2010, 9:45 pm

Although it is nice that I'm bored, since it's much better then last semester where I was super stressed, it just seems so unfair that it was so unbalanced. I had Accounting and Math in the same semester last semester, and although I love math, I have to work really hard at it. Accounting was horrible with homework too, I should have asked to get it reduced because I just couldn't do it. I had the math reduced and it went much better after that. It's just because I understood Accounting easily in theory, but it didn't like me in practice. At least I had Art that semester, though I had such trouble at the end because I went overboard on the summative.
This semester I'm so tired of it. My hardest class is Philosophy, but since I pretty much have two periods to work on it since I have this really boring business class with no homework and English (which is easy for me, even though I have a really harsh marker) that it's not keeping me busy enough. Ugh, how do I make myself a little more stimulated in class? I have a crush on a guy in my business class, which is making that class more bearable.

ayra
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

Location: My invented world, ie Kalia (kuh-lee-uh) or just stuck in Texas rollercoaster weather

03 Mar 2010, 10:51 pm

The only way I have found to focus in class is have something distracting me. ie internet. I fall asleep when I am bored in class. Or take notes. Maybe take a snack that you like in there and every five minutes or so eat some.

Just some random thoughts.

My cat is the only one lately to try and distract me from this world.

aaronrey
Toucan
Toucan

04 Mar 2010, 2:14 am

if i get bored during college, i usually blame the teachers for being boring. good teachers need to be able to motivate the students and not make the classes boring.

Descartes
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2010, 5:56 pm

Whenever I get bored in class, I either sleep or thumb through some of my textbooks.