Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Xenu
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2010, 11:33 pm

Ok, discuss the upcoming film here I guess.

Honestly when I first heard about it I was like "this sounds soooo stupid" But then after seeing the trailer as well as the red band trailer I am now anticipating this movie with eager anticipation. From what I have seen it looks like Back to the future meets The Hangover. And Clark Dukes character looks great. But yeah me and a bunch of my friends are going to see it opening day.

mjs82
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2010, 7:49 pm

Xenu wrote:
Ok, discuss the upcoming film here I guess.

Honestly when I first heard about it I was like "this sounds soooo stupid" But then after seeing the trailer as well as the red band trailer I am now anticipating this movie with eager anticipation. From what I have seen it looks like Back to the future meets The Hangover. And Clark Dukes character looks great. But yeah me and a bunch of my friends are going to see it opening day.

It was one of the most talked about unproduced scripts in Hollywood for some time. Never underestimate the power of a stupid title.

Giftorcurse
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2010, 2:57 pm

Regardless of what the red band trailer may offer, this film still reeks of ass.

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2010, 1:05 am

For decades, Beowulf was considered a joke...the standard punch line was 'oh no! Not Beowulf!'...welp. if they can make that...;)

DNForrest
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2010, 2:51 am

This one looks like it could go either way. The concept's cheesy and stupid, but it looks like this is intentional and something they mock on screen.