Page 1 of 4 [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

beautifuloblivion
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2010, 6:43 pm

Just jewelry with nickle in it. And squid ink... found out that one while squeezing squid guts out to prepare them for dinner.

Gigi830
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Mar 2010, 7:12 pm

pippilngstkngpr wrote:
What are you allergic to?

I am allergic to dust, mold, and dust mites. When I was younger I was allergic to all foods. A few years back I found out I am allergic to my own sweat.

Dude! That sux!
I'm allergic to most laundry soaps (I usually have to use fragrance free stuff). I am VERY allergic to Kiwi Fruit :( I'm allergic to most jewelry metal, except silver and gold. Which is lame because there is a lot of cute inexpensive jewelry. Lastly I am allergic to Penecillin

Gigi830
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Mar 2010, 7:15 pm

auntblabby wrote:
mean people

Yes, me too. I'm even MORE allergic to stupid people o.0 (stupid is different than ignorant. Ignorant means you don't know any better and may learn. Stupid are presented with information and just plain ignore it or decide they "know better" on their own)

pippilngstkngpr
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Mar 2010, 7:54 pm

Now I do remember I am allergic to a pink medication antibiotic I forgot what it's called penicillin or something.

Also, I am allergic to Gold, so whenever I got a jewelry with it I would itch like crazy.

And some laundry detergent as well.

Gigi830
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Mar 2010, 8:13 pm

pippilngstkngpr wrote:
Now I do remember I am allergic to a pink medication antibiotic I forgot what it's called penicillin or something.

Also, I am allergic to Gold, so whenever I got a jewelry with it I would itch like crazy.

That was probably Amoxicillin. That is what I am allergic to. If you allergic to one "cillin" apparently you are allergic to them all. At least that is what the Doc told me.

pippilngstkngpr
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Mar 2010, 8:31 pm

Gigi830 wrote:
pippilngstkngpr wrote:

That was probably Amoxicillin. That is what I am allergic to. If you allergic to one "cillin" apparently you are allergic to them all. At least that is what the Doc told me.

Really, than I guess we are both allergic to all of them. I didn't know there was another one.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2010, 9:01 pm

Gigi830 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
mean people

Yes, me too. I'm even MORE allergic to stupid people o.0 (stupid is different than ignorant. Ignorant means you don't know any better and may learn. Stupid are presented with information and just plain ignore it or decide they "know better" on their own)

don't you believe mean and stupid go together more often than not?

Gigi830
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Mar 2010, 9:35 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Gigi830 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
mean people

Yes, they are the worst. But there are many mean people that aren't stupid. They tend to be arrogant :P

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2010, 9:51 pm

Gigi830 wrote:

Yes, they are the worst. But there are many mean people that aren't stupid. They tend to be arrogant :P[/quote]

arrogance encompasses such folk as snobs [film snobs and art snobs are the worst], i.e., those folk tend to look down their noses at anybody lacking their fine definitive tastes in things, and like to dress down folk they consider their inferiors using very personal and hurtful language. they leave a very sour impression on me. there are many of them on certain WP forums, unfortunately.

Mdyar
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2010, 12:09 am

auntblabby wrote:
mold and pollen spores

^^^
Quote:
mean people :lol:

To add: Any scented laundry detergent
Mangos ( fruit)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2010, 1:00 am

Mdyar wrote:
To add: Any scented laundry detergent
Mangos ( fruit)

add walking perfume factories in heels.
and strutting cologne bottles in wingtips.

Gigi830
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

07 Mar 2010, 3:30 am

auntblabby wrote:
Gigi830 wrote:

Yes, they are the worst. But there are many mean people that aren't stupid. They tend to be arrogant :P

arrogance encompasses such folk as snobs [film snobs and art snobs are the worst], i.e., those folk tend to look down their noses at anybody lacking their fine definitive tastes in things, and like to dress down folk they consider their inferiors using very personal and hurtful language. they leave a very sour impression on me. there are many of them on certain WP forums, unfortunately.[/quote]

OMG. I have 2 words: ENGLISH MAJORS. Ugh. Not all of them of course. But there are A LOT of arrogant ones in classes I have taken in the past.

Gigi830
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

07 Mar 2010, 3:32 am

Huh. Seems the quote button is buggy. I am not tech-y enough to fix it manually in my post. Oh well.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2010, 3:40 am

Gigi830 wrote:
Huh. Seems the quote button is buggy. I am not tech-y enough to fix it manually in my post. Oh well.

which poster did you want to quote?

Gigi830
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

07 Mar 2010, 3:44 am

auntblabby wrote:
Gigi830 wrote:

which poster did you want to quote?

I was referring to the post I had previous to that one. In which I quoted you :) but it was all screwy. Don't mind me, I'm a nit-picker when it comes to the correct written form of things

Brittany2907
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's

07 Mar 2010, 5:23 pm

Jewellery with nickel in it. That's all.