Page 3 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

IWishIWasCioran
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Mar 2010, 2:39 pm

Shalom redux, Salon

"I don't even know how to respond to this anymore."

- yes...

"People with autism spectrum disorder are often compared with robots or cyborgs"

- if imitation be the sincerest form of flattery, I am Laurence Olivier playing Cioran...

"but"

- [[ drumroll ]] cue Pee Wee Herman talking to Simone, 'Pee Wee's Big Adventure' - "Everbody's got a big but. Let's talk about your big but, Simone..."

"I've never encountered anyone who fits that description so well."

- I am unspeakably abderian my perception your agelast...

"You really remind me of eg. Data (Star Trek) and your reasoning sounds almost as alien to me as the behavior of Neurotypical females seemed a few weeks ago."

- latter day incarnation Star Trek/characters I've no use for... do however share some similarities original Spock: not the pointy ears so much as the flat affect & genuine United Federation of Planets Starfleet uniform. As for females, whence discover I the keys nee secret the mystery they be, will provide my findings & retort...

"Are you sure you have Asperger's and not some other form of autism?!"

- Schizoid, Asperger's & Misanthropic starters; whence the updated DSM is soon released might find myself a few more...

I leave you with just this: a sense of humor is requisite no matter what you are; I as Cioran possess a rather wicked one, serves me well. Sometimes, the printed discourse internet page does not lend itself to nuance- misperceptions can abound. Suffice to say, how I am & who I am works for me, just as you claim to have found your self recently. Truly, would not trade my station in life for any other.

Best

Salon, Shalom redux