Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Sep 2009
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,383
Location: London

11 Mar 2010, 8:34 am

Hey all, im at college on my iPhone and at this moment, I feel as if I have upset my friends and I have no idea why?

One of them is left in a bad mood and I have no idea why? I wonder if it's because I have his mentor or something has happened in his personal life?

I'm currently finding it hard at the moment at this time and feeling quite overwhelmed due to the fact I have alot on my mind lately.


- superboyian

p.s: using college wifi :lol:


_________________
My Poetry: http://poetryimpact.blogspot.com
My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/michkat0 - In partnership with AwesomenessTV
Former owner of Aspies Central: http://www.aspiescentral.com

Know me on the inside before you judge.


NinjaSquid
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

User avatar

Joined: 3 Sep 2009
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 98

11 Mar 2010, 9:37 am

I would simply ignore his behavior and if he is stays angry, i would simply ask whats wrong whit him you or what ever...



Lene
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Nov 2007
Age: 34
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,543
Location: East China Sea

11 Mar 2010, 11:25 am

superboyian wrote:
Hey all, im at college on my iPhone and at this moment, I feel as if I have upset my friends and I have no idea why?

One of them is left in a bad mood and I have no idea why? I wonder if it's because I have his mentor or something has happened in his personal life?

I'm currently finding it hard at the moment at this time and feeling quite overwhelmed due to the fact I have alot on my mind lately.


- superboyian

p.s: using college wifi :lol:


1. How did you know he was in a bad mood? Was there definite change in his behaviour, or might he have been upset to begin with.

2. What did you say to him before he walked off? Did anyone else say anything?

I think if you see him again today or tomorrow, just be casual and say 'hey, you seemed a bit upset earlir. Is everything ok? I hope it wasn't something I said'. It's up to them to say what's bugging them.

If they still act odd afterwards, perhaps it's a bigger issue they want to talk about. Just continue being friendly and hopefully it'll blow over.



superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Sep 2009
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,383
Location: London

11 Mar 2010, 12:00 pm

Lene wrote:
superboyian wrote:
Hey all, im at college on my iPhone and at this moment, I feel as if I have upset my friends and I have no idea why?

One of them is left in a bad mood and I have no idea why? I wonder if it's because I have his mentor or something has happened in his personal life?

I'm currently finding it hard at the moment at this time and feeling quite overwhelmed due to the fact I have alot on my mind lately.


- superboyian

p.s: using college wifi :lol:


1. How did you know he was in a bad mood? Was there definite change in his behaviour, or might he have been upset to begin with.

2. What did you say to him before he walked off? Did anyone else say anything?

I think if you see him again today or tomorrow, just be casual and say 'hey, you seemed a bit upset earlir. Is everything ok? I hope it wasn't something I said'. It's up to them to say what's bugging them.

If they still act odd afterwards, perhaps it's a bigger issue they want to talk about. Just continue being friendly and hopefully it'll blow over.


I know that look he pulls and he was definitely frowning about something and yesterday he looked upset with me about the mentors and today he came in upset the same way and basically he was suppose to have an appointment but apparently it got cancelled.

He walked off when I said, you alright? I was getting sort of nervous thinking what have I done wrong? But I didn't know about it until I asked him later on, me and my mates had to cheer him up, which actually worked and then we started talking about it on the bus...

He also mentioned he wanted to kill himself because he was skinny, I then told him, its never too late to change and I'm different compared to my mates since I'm more autistic or the only autistic one.... But he never figured out what I was talking about? I don't even know if I should tell him? I seem to trust him the most about alot of things and hasn't seemed to turn on my back.


_________________
My Poetry: http://poetryimpact.blogspot.com
My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/michkat0 - In partnership with AwesomenessTV
Former owner of Aspies Central: http://www.aspiescentral.com

Know me on the inside before you judge.


PLA
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 May 2007
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,041
Location: Sweden

11 Mar 2010, 2:56 pm

superboyian wrote:
Lene wrote:
superboyian wrote:
Hey all, im at college on my iPhone and at this moment, I feel as if I have upset my friends and I have no idea why?

One of them is left in a bad mood and I have no idea why? I wonder if it's because I have his mentor or something has happened in his personal life?

I'm currently finding it hard at the moment at this time and feeling quite overwhelmed due to the fact I have alot on my mind lately.


- superboyian

p.s: using college wifi :lol:


1. How did you know he was in a bad mood? Was there definite change in his behaviour, or might he have been upset to begin with.

2. What did you say to him before he walked off? Did anyone else say anything?

I think if you see him again today or tomorrow, just be casual and say 'hey, you seemed a bit upset earlir. Is everything ok? I hope it wasn't something I said'. It's up to them to say what's bugging them.

If they still act odd afterwards, perhaps it's a bigger issue they want to talk about. Just continue being friendly and hopefully it'll blow over.


I know that look he pulls and he was definitely frowning about something and yesterday he looked upset with me about the mentors and today he came in upset the same way and basically he was suppose to have an appointment but apparently it got cancelled.

He walked off when I said, you alright? I was getting sort of nervous thinking what have I done wrong? But I didn't know about it until I asked him later on, me and my mates had to cheer him up, which actually worked and then we started talking about it on the bus...

He also mentioned he wanted to kill himself because he was skinny, I then told him, its never too late to change and I'm different compared to my mates since I'm more autistic or the only autistic one.... But he never figured out what I was talking about? I don't even know if I should tell him? I seem to trust him the most about alot of things and hasn't seemed to turn on my back.

Is being skinny causing him any inconvenience or pain?


_________________
I can make a statement true by placing it first in this signature.

"Everyone loves the dolphin. A bitter shark - emerging from it's cold depths - doesn't stand a chance." This is hyperbol.

"Run, Jump, Fall, Limp off, Try Harder."


superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Sep 2009
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,383
Location: London

11 Mar 2010, 5:47 pm

PLA wrote:
Is being skinny causing him any inconvenience or pain?


The only thing which bothered him was the fact that his appointment got cancelled and plus the other guy in my class was giving real bad looks due to the fact that he's got his girl who that boy fancied.

It was a happy ending in the end.

I think that might be true about him being skinny that could be causing him pain, he barely eats anything which worries me the most out of all my mates because I seem to get on with him better out of the most of them.


_________________
My Poetry: http://poetryimpact.blogspot.com
My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/michkat0 - In partnership with AwesomenessTV
Former owner of Aspies Central: http://www.aspiescentral.com

Know me on the inside before you judge.


PLA
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 May 2007
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,041
Location: Sweden

12 Mar 2010, 5:50 am

superboyian wrote:
PLA wrote:
Is being skinny causing him any inconvenience or pain?


The only thing which bothered him was the fact that his appointment got cancelled and plus the other guy in my class was giving real bad looks due to the fact that he's got his girl who that boy fancied.

It was a happy ending in the end.

I think that might be true about him being skinny that could be causing him pain, he barely eats anything which worries me the most out of all my mates because I seem to get on with him better out of the most of them.


OK. My knees ache if I lose too much mass around them. It also makes you more vulnerable to cold and impacts.


_________________
I can make a statement true by placing it first in this signature.

"Everyone loves the dolphin. A bitter shark - emerging from it's cold depths - doesn't stand a chance." This is hyperbol.

"Run, Jump, Fall, Limp off, Try Harder."


Shebakoby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Sep 2009
Age: 46
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,807

12 Mar 2010, 4:56 pm

superboyian wrote:
Lene wrote:
superboyian wrote:
Hey all, im at college on my iPhone and at this moment, I feel as if I have upset my friends and I have no idea why?

One of them is left in a bad mood and I have no idea why? I wonder if it's because I have his mentor or something has happened in his personal life?

I'm currently finding it hard at the moment at this time and feeling quite overwhelmed due to the fact I have alot on my mind lately.


- superboyian

p.s: using college wifi :lol:


1. How did you know he was in a bad mood? Was there definite change in his behaviour, or might he have been upset to begin with.

2. What did you say to him before he walked off? Did anyone else say anything?

I think if you see him again today or tomorrow, just be casual and say 'hey, you seemed a bit upset earlir. Is everything ok? I hope it wasn't something I said'. It's up to them to say what's bugging them.

If they still act odd afterwards, perhaps it's a bigger issue they want to talk about. Just continue being friendly and hopefully it'll blow over.


Dude tell that guy that some people would KILL to be as skinny as he is.

I know that look he pulls and he was definitely frowning about something and yesterday he looked upset with me about the mentors and today he came in upset the same way and basically he was suppose to have an appointment but apparently it got cancelled.

He walked off when I said, you alright? I was getting sort of nervous thinking what have I done wrong? But I didn't know about it until I asked him later on, me and my mates had to cheer him up, which actually worked and then we started talking about it on the bus...

He also mentioned he wanted to kill himself because he was skinny, I then told him, its never too late to change and I'm different compared to my mates since I'm more autistic or the only autistic one.... But he never figured out what I was talking about? I don't even know if I should tell him? I seem to trust him the most about alot of things and hasn't seemed to turn on my back.



superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Sep 2009
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,383
Location: London

12 Mar 2010, 5:39 pm

Shebakoby wrote:
Dude tell that guy that some people would KILL to be as skinny as he is.


We did try, he basically seemed to give up since his attempt to put on abit of weight failed.

I've done the same when my relationship with my girl was doing DOWN hill... I suddenly starved myself and basically went as skinny as him and up until 3 weeks ago, I've put myself on a strict diet to gain weight and so far, its actually finally worked... I just had to get support the first time few days round.

I'm surprised I've gained in those weeks and looking healthy again.

I've told him that part, I doubt he's gonna bother, the only thing we can do is support him with it.


_________________
My Poetry: http://poetryimpact.blogspot.com
My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/michkat0 - In partnership with AwesomenessTV
Former owner of Aspies Central: http://www.aspiescentral.com

Know me on the inside before you judge.


Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Feb 2010
Age: 57
Gender: Female
Posts: 7,168
Location: Somewhere between juvenile and senile.

13 Mar 2010, 11:34 am

When I don't eat right, I'm usually depressed, I drop weight too fast and it seems like every thing negative affects me more than it would otherwise. When I'm really skinny, I always feel cold all the time and catch some nasty virus without fail as well. I hope it all works out for him. It's rough to really like someone and then have to see that person go with someone else.



Northeastern292
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Sep 2008
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,180
Location: Brooklyn, NY/Catskills

13 Mar 2010, 8:13 pm

I'm pretty sure I've hurt someone who I've been helping see past an ex boyfriend.