Accidentally went to the washroom of wrong gender today...

Page 1 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

jc6chan
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2010, 8:53 pm

I still can't believed that happened today. I was at a 3-hour night class that was really boring so when the instructor called for a break, I got too excited to go to the washroom and I noticed there were no urinals in the washroom. I turned around right away and left to go to the men's washroom. One factor that could've contributed to this was that the paint on the washroom door was a little bit wearing out, but it wasn't even that much worn out. Man, I feel so stupid!!

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2010, 9:00 pm

I've done the same thing a few times.

Descartes
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2010, 9:01 pm

Just be glad that nobody saw you. :wink:

That reminds me of something I did in elementary school. I was really curious as to what it was like in the girls' restroom; so I made sure that nobody else was around and snuck into the girls' restroom. Wasn't very different, other than the walls were trimmed in pink and there were no urinals.

alternatenick
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

18 Mar 2010, 9:42 pm

Hehe, I figure most people do this, seems like a reasonable mistake to do sometimes. I've done this a couple times. I've even had instances where which bathroom was which was completely ambiguous (or at least not detectable in any way I could see.). I've even returned to the wrong classrooms or even entered someone else's room by accident at a dormitory because I didn't go enough doors down.

sartresue
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2010, 10:13 pm

Wrong washroom woes topic

I have done this a total of two times, Very embarrassing, even twenty to thirty years later, the memory is almost traumatic. :( 8O

Phuture Phounder of the Philosophy Phactory

NOT a believer of Mystic Woo-Woo

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2010, 10:23 pm

I've done this many times.

Once when I was a kid, I went into the men's room and caught a guy whizzing in the sink......or at least that's what I thought it was at the time.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2010, 10:33 pm

I've done that a few times in my life.

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2010, 11:11 pm

Luckily I've never done that, but it's definitely within the realm of possibilities for me, especially if I have to really go :P

pumibel
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2010, 11:20 pm

I have done it, forgetting which store I was in. There was a guy in there but I didn't see anything. Still, it was really embarrassing. Sometimes I get turned around or confused even in familiar places. I actually was in Borders book store but thought I was in another book store where the bathrooms were in an opposite layout. :oops:

devark
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 Mar 2010, 1:00 am

I did that in a dream lastnight. weird :?

LK
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Mar 2010, 1:50 am

Odd, I had a dream about doing this just the other night and I still have no idea why.
I used to do this frequently. When I was six years old, I remember class mates yelling at me because I was going into the wrong bathroom.
A few years ago I walked into one and there was a man at a urinal who gave me a horrified look (I wasn't looking and saw nothing).

While Mr. Kim... has fallen prey to the inexplicable need for human contact, let me step in and assure you that my research will go on uninterrupted, and that social relationships will continue to baffle and repulse me.
- Dr. Sheldon Cooper (TBBT)

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2010, 1:52 am

jc6chan wrote:
I still can't believed that happened today. I was at a 3-hour night class that was really boring so when the instructor called for a break, I got too excited to go to the washroom and I noticed there were no urinals in the washroom. I turned around right away and left to go to the men's washroom. One factor that could've contributed to this was that the paint on the washroom door was a little bit wearing out, but it wasn't even that much worn out. Man, I feel so stupid!!

Don't worry about it. It happens to the best of us at some point.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2010, 2:22 am

devark wrote:
I did that in a dream lastnight. weird :?

Bathroom
To dream that you are in the bathroom, relates to your instinctual urges. You may be experiencing some burdens/feelings and need to "relieve yourself". Alternatively, it may symbolize purification and self-renewal. You need to cleanse yourself, both emotionally and psychologically.
To dream that you are in a public restroom with no stalls, signifies your frustrations about getting enough privacy. It may also indicate that you are having difficulties letting go of old emotions. If you reveal these feelings, you are afraid that others around you will judge and criticize you. If you dream that you are in a bathroom meant for the opposite sex, then it suggests that you are overstepping your boundaries.You have crossed the line in some situation.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2010, 2:27 am

in high school waaayyy back, i accidently walked through the womens' locker room while they were in there showering and toweling-off and such- i heard not a scream but they sure stared at me! i just scuttled away outa there as fast as my size 13s could get me the hell away. i don't think i ever left a place with such panicked alacrity. i felt like a cockroach.

persian85033
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2010, 12:48 pm

I did that once by accident. As soon as I saw it wasn't the ladies' room, I ran out as fast as I could. Thank goodness no one was there, I'd have died.

In high school boys used to push their friends into the girls' room.

SpongeBobRocksMao
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2010, 5:44 pm

I did the same thing once.... and got caught! :oops: And embarassingly enough for me, the sign was clearly posted on the door! :oops: :lol:

SpongeBobRocksMao!